Register to Comment
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree18Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    Trump even employed fend shui experts when he was building his tower. Which shows you how long he has tried to impress the Chinese. He seems to have mixed approach to Asia on the one hand he admires them and would love to be involved their big business and on the other is the more tuff and hard rethoric. The China visit is maybe a good way to show solidarity against North Korea. I am glad Bannon isint around because he outright hates and wants a war with China (although I would think an aggressive stance is in general the US policy regardless)
    In the end of the day, we have to acknowledge that Trump is too cosy to China, a cruel dictatorshio
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Good advice which I will take.

You are full of sh1t
    Not at all. Unlike you, I can back up my claim.

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    In the end of the day, we have to acknowledge that Trump is too cosy to China, a cruel dictatorshio
    Ye will have to make up yer minds , he is either alienating America internationally or forging too much of a close link with other countries , which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    Ye will have to make up yer minds , he is either alienating America internationally or forging too much of a close link with other countries , which is it?
    I am a huge supporter of Trump, I point out his failing because of my admiration for him, not in comdemnation

Is there much difference between the two countries?

China is an extreme capitalist dictatorship presenting itself as a Communist state.

Here is an article detailing the heartbreaking stories of Chinese people who set up home on the outskirts of Beijing, then their villages were demolished to make way for prestige projects and an airport. Nothing was given to those displaced, imagine if they had given them 10k each - it might give them a chance, it's flys^it compared to the sums spent by the authorities in the city to make it 'beautiful' for the rich citizens in the good parts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ages-destroyed

The only difference between China and the West is that there is no democracy, no way for the people to make the leaders and the armies of officials accountable for what they do - thus the more extreme forms of capitalism and exploitation.

A good analogy is with a country like Brazil where there is little to no accountability for the rich and the elites either.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment