Register to Comment
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    He went all over Europe behaving like a despot and a spoilt brat, picking fights with everyone
    Now he goes to Asia and behaves like a pussy

He comes from no school,
    Attempts to paint him as some sort of strategist are risible
    He doesn't know what he will do from minute to minute
    In contrast Donald went to Poland and asked the question I have been asking for years 'Is the west prepared to defend it's civilisation' from radical Islamic terrorism. He is like Churchill on the 30s warning about the Nazis when no-one wanted to listen. His visit to France was a success.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    https://www.politico.eu/article/dona...a-allegations/

Staggering naivete on a biblical scale

Not only should the US totally believe Putin but they are "insulting him" by even suggesting he would do such a thing.
    How can a man who would win Olympic gold for lying, be so stupid as to take anything Putin says at face value?

This entire trip has been characterised by Nations seizing on Trump's incredible stupidity and naivete for the most basic of ploys, faux flattery.
    “Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it,”
    He really is Putins pussy.

Last edited by callas; 11th November 2017 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    In contrast Donald went to Poland and asked the question I have been asking for years 'Is the west prepared to defend it's civilisation' from radical Islamic terrorism. He is like Churchill on the 30s warning about the Nazis when no-one wanted to listen. His visit to France was a success.

Poland needs protection from Catholic extremists and Russian meddling , not so much from islam.

Aside from the ridicule, I'll just add that you've splendidly undermined your earlier claim that Trump's a realist with this latest post.

Quote Originally Posted by callas View Post
    Poland needs protection from Catholic extremists and Russian meddling , not so much from islam.
    Poland needs protecting from Ryanair flights.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhan278 View Post
    'Hey Donny. You know that wall you want. Get over it!'

It's amazing how alpha male bro he is infront of a canned crowd at home, but meeting leaders from Russia and China he is all pleasantries , meek and I was misunderstood etc..

He is as wobbly as his jowls..

I agreed with that up the the last sentence. There cannot be a successful visit between any responsible leader and France. The French are a pompous cowardly ornamental crowd who never oppose any aggressor and always have to be bailed out by the blood of British and American soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by callas View Post
    So you are a Catholic hater, and a Russian hater and an ISIS sympathizer. As such you hate me an Irishman from a Catholic background. So your opinion counts for nothing. Hump off over to North Korea or Syria and see how you get on.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment