Register to Comment
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Problem is Alabama law doesn't allow a candidate to leave the ballot within 76 days of election.

I despise Moore personally despite my scepticism of the fake media. A write in campaign would split the GOP vote and potentially throw away a very safe GOP seat.

I agree, Moore is a turd but a pick up here by Doug Jones, would almost certainly be a GOP pick up in 2020 when the full term is up.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post

The women, so far 4 in number, allege that Moore made sexual advances to them when they were aged 14 to 16, around 1980.
    It doesn't seem to matter:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...old-girl-video

Quote Originally Posted by Happycamping View Post
    Yup, it's Alabama, and it's dead girl/live boy in bed territory for a GOP candidate to lose there.

That said, he is not popular with the GOP establishment and Trump will say I told you so, so if there are more allegations, who knows.

Let's slow this thread down a bit, I want to get a good list of the people on here who'd be ok with their 14 year daughter getting hit on by a 32 year old...

Just for posterity you understand...

Do you think Roy will graduate to the Bill Clinton/ Donald Trump/ Harvey Weinstein level of notoriety? The opportunity is there, he might as will go for it.

A Republican sex scandal is quite novel - or maybe blatherers just pontificate about Democrat ones.
    No, a Republican sex scandal usually involves dude on dude blow jobs in airport toilets or pro lifer types telling their mistress to get an abortion..

The guy that played the piano, he was from the South? Jerry Lee Lewis .

You know that’s just the World we live in, as a farmer said to me, “ if you have a son you one cock to worry about “ if you have a daughter you have every cock in the country to worry about “ guard your daughters until they are of an age to look after themselves.

Mitch McConnell calls on Roy Moore to exit Alabama Senate race ‘if these allegations are true’

Moore, a longtime right-wing Conservative was a insurgent winner of the Republican primary. As a judge, he refused to removed the Ten Commandments from his courthouse, and was dismissed for telling state officials to ignore changes in the laws regarding gay marriages. In interviews he stated a belief that parts of the US are already under Sharia Law, and denied the right of a Muslim to sit in Congress.

Moore had the support of the Bannon wing of the Republican Party. Though Trump supported his primary opponent, the President has also said good things about Moore.

The women, so far 4 in number, allege that Moore made sexual advances to them when they were aged 14 to 16, around 1980.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b03deac08bf667

Fox reports that Moore "decries" the allegations.

Roy Moore decries

If Moore can drum up a "locker room talk" excuse, maybe he can still be elected.
    Dance puppets dance........yet another circle-jerk thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis jaffacake View Post
    Let's slow this thread down a bit, I want to get a good list of the people on here who'd be ok with their 14 year daughter getting hit on by a 32 year old...

Just for posterity you understand...
    Well if you were in France, your daughter could grow up to become President.

If only Alabama Republicans had voted for the candidate that was merely endorsed by a rapist instead of the one who actually was a rapist...

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment