Register to Comment
Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree554Likes

The Indictments Begin: Manafort surrenders to the FBI

Donald’s Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was told to hand himself over to federal authorities, as was one of his former business associates, it was reported on Monday.

According to the New York Times, Manafort and Rick Gates, who was a junior business partner of Manafort’s, are the first people to face charges in the investigation run by special counsel Robert Mueller into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and the Trump campaign’s possible collusion in that effort.

CNN also reported that Manafort would hand himself over on Monday.
    Multiple news sources claiming Manafort has in fact surrendered to authorities. Gates served as a campaign official for Trump, and they're both expected in court later today. The charges themselves are under seal, but they're expected to be unsealed later today, which should at least give other Trump associates some inkling as to where the Feds are going.

Mike Flynn is either very nervous or has had discussions already.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Infowars says a third person was due to be charged too but no name but they were right about Manafort and Gates. Gates was a business associate of Manafort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Infowars says a third person was due to be charged too but no name but they were right about Manafort and Gates. Gates was a business associate of Manafort.
    I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Flynn. His own admitted non declaration of the Turkey cash is an offence, and that's before all the other accusations.

If you're going to pardon the 3 of them, now's the time to do it, not after they start talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I'd be very surprised if it wasn't Flynn. His own admitted non declaration of the Turkey cash is an offence, and that's before all the other accusations.

If you're going to pardon the 3 of them, now's the time to do it, not after they start talking.
    I would be surprised too, if it's not Flynn.

When Obama met with Trump, right after the elections, Obama strongly advised him against appointing Flynn to anything. Oh well!

Infowars says......

I know it's Dame but I didn't think anyone would come up with that whilst remaining straight faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Gates visited the WH numerous times as recently as June, no explanation was given for these appointments though no doubt will be further scrutinized now, Gates knows where the bodies are buried and more likely to crack than Paulie, these were EDVA charges, still others processed in DC which haven't been aired

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Gates has surrendered to authorities as well.

Manafort charged with tax fraud among other not yet revealed charges.

I wonder how this is all going to be the Democrat's fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    I wonder how this is all going to be the Democrat's fault?
    It's Clinton's fault for being a ************************ty person and losing the election...Trump will never forgive her for that..

Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment