Register to Comment
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1065
Like Tree561Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    I see someone still doesn't understand predication and his impotent rage is shining through more and more.
    Rage? Boredom.

It’s all bait and switch with you guys. You promise the world and then nothing, negative thing and then more nothZing.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    You mean apart from the evidence the grand jury found compelling enough to hand down an indictment for 12 crimes?
    LOLz

In seven year after POTUS finishes his second term these lads will still be crying into their cornflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    I see someone still doesn't understand predication and his impotent rage is shining through more and more.
    Its time you sh1t or got off the pott, I want this impeachment before the 1st February 2018 or you get ta hell out here with your false promises and your corn flakes IPhone"

It is going to be fun
    Trump ex-campaign chair Manafort sues Mueller, Rosenstein, and Department of Justice | CNBC
    Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has sued special counsel Robert Mueller, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and the Department of Justice in U.S. federal court, alleging that Mueller has strayed beyond the scope of the investigation he was authorized to pursue.

"The actions of DOJ and Mr. Rosenstein in issuing the Appointment Order, and Mr. Mueller's actions pursuant to the authority the Order granted him, were arbitrary, capricious, and not in accordance with the law," the suit reads.

Yes, Manafort's filed a "frivolous" lawsuit (to borrow from the DOJ's response), but I quite like it. Mostly because it essentially goes "Can someone other than Mueller indict me? Please?"

All in all, cheap publicity stunt.

His legals obviously sense some handy dime..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s got the money now. Why not. I mean it’s utterly doomed and a complete waste of time and money, but....sure why not. As long as your team aren’t spending time on this as opposed to the working on the 4000 documents Mueller found linking you to alleged multimillion money laundering, why not throw stuff at the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Heís got the money now. Why not. I mean itís utterly doomed and a complete waste of time and money, but....sure why not. As long as your team arenít spending time on this as opposed to the working on the 4000 documents Mueller found linking you to alleged multimillion money laundering, why not throw stuff at the wall.
    It means theyíll throw the book at the guy. Itís pardon or the slammer for Paulie, pardon not without its downsides for all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it somehow delays things by a month, that’s another month closer to the point where Trump could pardon him quietly.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment