Register to Comment
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,035 of 1035
Like Tree554Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    In your comparison only one "investigation" listed does not have any fundamental basis for investigation. It is an investigation to try and find something to investigate. .
    I see someone still doesn't understand predication and his impotent rage is shining through more and more.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    For what. To say what? That Flynn did nothing wrong, but lied to the FBI?

This is what happens when the Libtard Left decide they don't like the result of an election and declare - even before inauguration - the the incoming President needs to be "impeached". For what? Who knows, who cares, he just needs to be impeached.

So on and on with utter nonsense.

This lunatic woman is Sync:

What a f˙cking embarrassment. I don't understand the schutzpah of Sync posting crap like this.
    I do. Because Trump is saying that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI before asking Comey to go easy on Flynn.

In essence, that tweet can be interpreted as an admission to obstructing justice.

If his lawyer composed that tweet:

As a lawyer, I can confirm that I frequently compose tweets confessing to crimes and send them from my clients’ twitter accounts. It’s the first thing you learn at law school.
    https://twitter.com/BarristerSecret/...%2F10029923616

Robert Mueller over 400K docs in Paul Manafort case - CNNPolitics

This CNN report on Manafort/Gates from a few days ago is quite interesting for a number of reasons. Firstly, it shows just the amount of information the Mueller team is working through and already has on Manafort/Gates (400.000 documents in possession, 2000 of which have thus far been concluded to be "hot"). Secondly, there's a little sentence indicating that Manafort/Gates have been deposed in another matter. I'm rather curious as to what this other matter is.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is trying to piece together what happened inside the White House over a critical 18-day period that began when senior officials were told that National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was susceptible to blackmail by Russia, according to multiple people familiar with the matter.

The questions about what happened between Jan. 26 and Flynn's firing on Feb. 13 appear to relate to possible obstruction of justice by President Donald Trump, say two people familiar with Mueller's investigation into Russia's election meddling and potential collusion with the Trump campaign.
    Interesting development here. Undoubtedly Flynn is providing information as part of his plea deal into constructing this timeline and to ascertain what happened.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...did-he-n828261

For those interested, all the unsealed documents from the Mueller investigation (thus far and the page will be updated as more is unsealed):

https://www.justsecurity.org/46583/u...investigation/

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment