Register to Comment
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sobieski View Post
    She has a 'great' paper CV, and yet she was awful at her job, as was the whole state department under Obama - ive been caught up in two revolutions thanks to their crappy grasp on how things work - neither country is better now.

It would be great to see a female POTUS, i would LOL my ass off if one beat Trump - but who is good enough?
    If you're Polish, then how does Trump offer a solution by being a pasty to Putin.

I don't see a female competitor right now that I could say would be electable enough. Some names are thrown, but not enough tested yet, and if anyone mentions Elizabeth Warren, she's not electable IMO given how she'd be framed (a more liberal HRC styled person from Massachusetts, 'Pocahontas', etc).

Kamala Harris is another name thrown, but it rings of a minority ID politics checklist (female black and Indian) and she's from California, etc, and that's going to be typecast by the GOP rightly and wrongly against her.

Harris and others also have been nationally publicised and vetted yet to know enough what's under the sheets and observe their performances.
    Last edited by O'Sullivan Bere; 25th November 2017 at 03:18 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post
    HRC might be "moving on" after she finishes her tour promoting her book about the 2016 POTUS campaign which, in case you did not know, she lost.

Oh, and I think she has a right to keep criticising Don "Capone" Trump and to raise other issues such as women's rights, health care and so forth. When talking about such issues HRC usually does not mention losing the election nor griping about it, but any mention of HRC in the media causes HRC haters such as NYCKY to jump up and down and say "poor loser" when she hasn't mentioned the election loss (nor the reasons for losing) at all!

HRC lost, NYCKY, get over it. She'll still be around if she wants to and has something to say that's worthwhile, which she usually does. And 19 million people follow her on Twitter so she is not as unpopular as you like to make out.
    Oh, I am over it, it's Hillary that needs to get over it and not make a cottage industry out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Sullivan Bere View Post
    No, she can do that. I simply prefer that she keep her private sector activities to the private sector to the extent possible. I want the present and future focused upon by those most relevant to that.
    We still await those people, so hurry up DNC, get your act together. Give us your effective, charismatic, leaders of the future.

Trouble is HRC's "private sector activities" along with attending, by invitation, events for non-private organisations, still generate a lot of media attention, so she'll be around in the public eye for some time to come - maybe months, maybe years. Maybe when Don "Capone" Trump is done and dusted out of our lives (I look forward to the day). Maybe after that too.

OSB, you may be pleased to know that HRC's shelf life is not eternal, however much it may appear so at this time.

Clintons understated support from firm hired by Russian nuclear company | TheHill

Website claimed it was $25000-50000. Was actually many times that. And it was since 2008.

Hillary and Hussain to do time yet.

Truly shameful.The double standards truly stink.A Clinton plant in the FBI wreaking havoc.The reputation of FBI is truly in tatters.Contents of those anti-Trump txts need to be made public
    Last edited by Wagmore; 5th December 2017 at 02:43 PM.

In the words of the late Gomer Pyle: "suuurprise, suuuurprise, suuurprise".

And they were lying about something underhand and illegal. Flynn, was reportedly lying about something completely above board and legal.

Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post
    We still await those people, so hurry up DNC, get your act together. Give us your effective, charismatic, leaders of the future.

Trouble is HRC's "private sector activities" along with attending, by invitation, events for non-private organisations, still generate a lot of media attention, so she'll be around in the public eye for some time to come - maybe months, maybe years. Maybe when Don "Capone" Trump is done and dusted out of our lives (I look forward to the day). Maybe after that too.

OSB, you may be pleased to know that HRC's shelf life is not eternal, however much it may appear so at this time.

You don't have a f˙cking clue.

You were proclaiming Hilary as an "effective and charismatic leader". Moreover, you dismissed Trump as a joke, when he was the most effective and charismatic candidate in decades.

And to top it off, the unintended irony where you mention Hilary's corrupt activities (which you ludicrously dismiss as "private activities"), but the badge Trump as "Capone"!!

You are such an utter moron.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment