Register to Comment
Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Racist scumbag.
    That word means nothing any more. You not liking reality doesn't make me a racist. Funny how looters never steal work boots.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I think its highly disrespectful. Slavery was 150 years ago. Jim Crow was 50 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    I'll ask again, why was none of this happening under Obama? A black man in the White house for 2 terms managed to destroy race relations in America, blaming Trump isn't just stupid, it's ignorant. Lots of minorities grow up poor in America, funny how they get off their asses and work but black workshy America still blames whitey for it's failures.
    It's less about Obama and more about the serious police deficiencies in their responses to minorities. BLM has been around since 2012 and appeared in response to the Trayvon Martin killing. It's classic 1960s civil rights protesting and they should be let do as they choose. Sure, there is a whole entitlement issue that goes with these very well-rewarded people but that's where their influence comes from. The real problem here is Trump wading into them just to get some love and lost of cheers from a crowd in a barn somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    I think its highly disrespectful. Slavery was 150 years ago. Jim Crow was 50 years ago.
    This one is about excessive police responses, not 50 or 150 years ago.

The state continues to pay considerable amounts of money to finance the teaching of religion in teacher education colleges.

It's a piece of cloth and a tune. According both some kind of untouchable honour is just the most primitive of patriotism. The protestors here have an issue with the the real world manifestation of the proudly espoused principles that are meant to underpin the two tokens in question, and a highly valued freedom of expression they are entitled to exercise. Trump's different reactions to white supremacists supporting racial injustice and black citizens protesting it is yet another sad and sorry measure of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    Ah, thanks for injecting a tone of spite into the debate. Perhaps I should react similarly next time you comment on any issue that doesn't pertain directly to your gender, ethnicity and nationality.

When you assume..... (just you, not me).
    Your OP is drowning in spite.

Poor snowflake

Next time just title it uppity n*ggers getting uppity.

Quote Originally Posted by sic transit View Post
    This one is about excessive police responses, not 50 or 150 years ago.
    Really. Well lets take the textbook example: Ferguson. The White Mayor of that majority Black town was re-elected after those shootings. Clearly many Blacks do not share the BLM version of the facts behind some of these shootings. Then the NC police shooting last year that led to the HRC campaign criticising "implict bias" in the police.l Shortly after that was said, it emerged the shooter was in fact a Black police officer. Again debunking the BLM narrative.

I think there are some localised problems with racist cops and the solution are Patten-style reforms - except the cops do need to keep guns for self defence because America is full of them. Also the recently passed NC law banning the public from viewing bodycams needs to be repealed (fat chance with the GOP control of the legislature).

Quote Originally Posted by sic transit View Post
    It's less about Obama and more about the serious police deficiencies in their responses to minorities. BLM has been around since 2012 and appeared in response to the Trayvon Martin killing. It's classic 1960s civil rights protesting and they should be let do as they choose. Sure, there is a whole entitlement issue that goes with these very well-rewarded people but that's where their influence comes from. The real problem here is Trump wading into them just to get some love and lost of cheers from a crowd in a barn somewhere.
    Trayvon Martin was a scumbag. The last guy they rioted about was a drug dealing scumbag who was on parole for drug and gun offences, he also had a conviction for sexual assault and battery on a minor. These guys usually have a history of criminal offences and are no great loss to society. Black America needs to clean up it's own back yard. More blacks kill each other than any other sector of American society. Obama and Clinton are the root cause of unrest in America.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. jings View Post
    It's a piece of cloth and a tune.
    Very, very many do not agree with you, I would suggest the vast majority of Americans and you alienate them with that attitude, but if that's your idea of hearts and minds, work away.

The essential difference here is I think the difference between demanding respect for me, me, me and demanding respect for others and imo you don't do that by disrespecting anyone.

Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment