Register to Comment
Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Like Tree482Likes

I would say the odds on a far right Independent GOP runner in 2020 have just tumbled

Bannon (and all who sail with him) is a repugnant slug
    But he has clout and fights filthy, so Trump has a real enemy that he should be very worried about, especially when he looks around him and sees what has his back, two bimbo daughters, two moron sons, a moron son in law, a creepy crawly VP, a besotted teenager (Hope Hicks) and a collection of useless sycophants
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Bannon is nuts says Trump.

Trump must be under ferocious pressure (to his ego). The clock is ticking louder.

Hahaha! Bannon knew exactly how to get his book some good press, it seems!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorion View Post
    Bannon has confirmed the quotes by including the report in Breitbart- so Wolff's credibility is not in question on this issue.

Who said you have to be a supporter of Bannon to accept that he said what he said? I disagree with the man's political opinions- I don't question that he isn't sincere in these opinions. Why not address the actual issues raised by these contradictory opinions instead of trying to deflect?
    The left cannot attack someone's character and credibility endlessly, and then laud them as suddenly credible and sincere when it suits the lefts agenda. It doesn't work like that in the real world. However, it's a 'good' story for a few news cycles and will sell adverts.

But hey, only another 7 years to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    I would say the odds on a far right Independent GOP runner in 2020 have just tumbled

Bannon (and all who sail with him) is a repugnant slug
    But he has clout and fights filthy, so Trump has a real enemy that he should be very worried about, especially when he looks around him and sees what has his back, two bimbo daughters, two moron sons, a moron son in law, a creepy crawly VP, a besotted teenager (Hope Hicks) and a collection of useless sycophants
    It is pretty hilarious to watch him and Bannon scarpping it out for the affections of the redneck, trailer trash 'base'.

Given that Bannon drinks (heavily, judging by most photos) and Trump doesn't, I'd say he's far closer in spirit to that base than Putin's Puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Surkov View Post
    The left cannot attack someone's character and credibility endlessly, and then laud them as suddenly credible and sincere when it suits the lefts agenda. It doesn't work like that in the real world. However, it's a 'good' story for a few news cycles and will sell adverts.

But hey, only another 7 years to go.
    So no, you won't address the issue that this split has raised. I've no idea if you are a Russian troll or whatever, but you never appear to discuss the issues raised on this forum, just issue the standard generalised "left does X and is bad" and then put up those inane videos.
    By the way, I'm not "left".

Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    Now that's not much of a defence, is it?

Bannon, Trump, Kushner, Conway, Sanders, Spicer, Kelly, Donald Jr and Eric - a mishmash of infighting, politically inexperienced know-nothings with personal agendas or orders to spin them to sound plausible to the gullible masses who stupidly voted them into power.

You see that gaping crack down there in the foundations with Bannon's fingerprints on them?

Well, that crack is going to grow and grow and grow until it swallows up the whole stinking cesspit that is Trumpland.

Hang in there, sunshine . . .
    Lol. I remember your 'predictions' about a landslide victory for 'Saint' Hillary. But, by all means, keep staring into your crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanieFitz View Post
    Look who has most to lose? Trump does should Stevo turn against the oompa lumpa and starts leaking what he knows to the press/authorities or spills the beans totally on trump
    By all means, put your faith in Bannon and Wolff. In the same way you put you faith in 'Saint' Hillary to beat Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by HarshBuzz View Post
    It is pretty hilarious to watch him and Bannon scarpping it out for the affections of the redneck, trailer trash 'base'.

Given that Bannon drinks (heavily, judging by most photos) and Trump doesn't, I'd say he's far closer in spirit to that base than Putin's Puppet.
    It is at a Comical Ali level.

Not one, but TWO Comical Ali's.

Thank You, Republican Party and the 70,000 voters who gave us these clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorion View Post
    I'm not "left".
    What do you want, a pat on the back?

Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment