Register to Comment
Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 951
Like Tree482Likes
  1. #441
    Jack Walsh Jack Walsh is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,502

    I would say the odds on a far right Independent GOP runner in 2020 have just tumbled

    Bannon (and all who sail with him) is a repugnant slug
    But he has clout and fights filthy, so Trump has a real enemy that he should be very worried about, especially when he looks around him and sees what has his back, two bimbo daughters, two moron sons, a moron son in law, a creepy crawly VP, a besotted teenager (Hope Hicks) and a collection of useless sycophants
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #442
    ger12 ger12 is offline
    ger12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    46,138

    Bannon is nuts says Trump.

    Trump must be under ferocious pressure (to his ego). The clock is ticking louder.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #443
    Vincent Clarke Vincent Clarke is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    101

    Hahaha! Bannon knew exactly how to get his book some good press, it seems!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #444
    Surkov Surkov is offline
    Surkov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,425

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorion View Post
    Bannon has confirmed the quotes by including the report in Breitbart- so Wolff's credibility is not in question on this issue.

    Who said you have to be a supporter of Bannon to accept that he said what he said? I disagree with the man's political opinions- I don't question that he isn't sincere in these opinions. Why not address the actual issues raised by these contradictory opinions instead of trying to deflect?
    The left cannot attack someone's character and credibility endlessly, and then laud them as suddenly credible and sincere when it suits the lefts agenda. It doesn't work like that in the real world. However, it's a 'good' story for a few news cycles and will sell adverts.

    But hey, only another 7 years to go.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #445
    HarshBuzz HarshBuzz is offline
    HarshBuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,639

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    I would say the odds on a far right Independent GOP runner in 2020 have just tumbled

    Bannon (and all who sail with him) is a repugnant slug
    But he has clout and fights filthy, so Trump has a real enemy that he should be very worried about, especially when he looks around him and sees what has his back, two bimbo daughters, two moron sons, a moron son in law, a creepy crawly VP, a besotted teenager (Hope Hicks) and a collection of useless sycophants
    It is pretty hilarious to watch him and Bannon scarpping it out for the affections of the redneck, trailer trash 'base'.

    Given that Bannon drinks (heavily, judging by most photos) and Trump doesn't, I'd say he's far closer in spirit to that base than Putin's Puppet.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #446
    Zorion Zorion is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    143

    Quote Originally Posted by Surkov View Post
    The left cannot attack someone's character and credibility endlessly, and then laud them as suddenly credible and sincere when it suits the lefts agenda. It doesn't work like that in the real world. However, it's a 'good' story for a few news cycles and will sell adverts.

    But hey, only another 7 years to go.
    So no, you won't address the issue that this split has raised. I've no idea if you are a Russian troll or whatever, but you never appear to discuss the issues raised on this forum, just issue the standard generalised "left does X and is bad" and then put up those inane videos.
    By the way, I'm not "left".
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #447
    Surkov Surkov is offline
    Surkov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,425

    Quote Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
    Now that's not much of a defence, is it?

    Bannon, Trump, Kushner, Conway, Sanders, Spicer, Kelly, Donald Jr and Eric - a mishmash of infighting, politically inexperienced know-nothings with personal agendas or orders to spin them to sound plausible to the gullible masses who stupidly voted them into power.

    You see that gaping crack down there in the foundations with Bannon's fingerprints on them?

    Well, that crack is going to grow and grow and grow until it swallows up the whole stinking cesspit that is Trumpland.

    Hang in there, sunshine . . .
    Lol. I remember your 'predictions' about a landslide victory for 'Saint' Hillary. But, by all means, keep staring into your crystal ball.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #448
    Surkov Surkov is offline
    Surkov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,425

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanieFitz View Post
    Look who has most to lose? Trump does should Stevo turn against the oompa lumpa and starts leaking what he knows to the press/authorities or spills the beans totally on trump
    By all means, put your faith in Bannon and Wolff. In the same way you put you faith in 'Saint' Hillary to beat Trump?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #449
    owedtojoy owedtojoy is offline
    owedtojoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    40,302

    Quote Originally Posted by HarshBuzz View Post
    It is pretty hilarious to watch him and Bannon scarpping it out for the affections of the redneck, trailer trash 'base'.

    Given that Bannon drinks (heavily, judging by most photos) and Trump doesn't, I'd say he's far closer in spirit to that base than Putin's Puppet.
    It is at a Comical Ali level.

    Not one, but TWO Comical Ali's.



    Thank You, Republican Party and the 70,000 voters who gave us these clowns.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #450
    Surkov Surkov is offline
    Surkov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,425

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorion View Post
    I'm not "left".
    What do you want, a pat on the back?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 45 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment