Register to Comment
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

If you are looking for ongoing and escalating foreign influence in US politics, you may cast your nets a bit wider than Russia. The Chinese are way ahead of the game, preferring to use such high-tech weapons as bribery or being really good at networking. Actually they have been funding candidates since at least the 1990s, and they don't just focus on the presidentials either- they are at it in key cities and places of strategic influence. I respect the Russians for being aggressive in the pursuit of their interests but the Chinese are the best by a long shot.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    If you are looking for ongoing and escalating foreign influence in US politics, you may cast your nets a bit wider than Russia. The Chinese are way ahead of the game, preferring to use such high-tech weapons as bribery or being really good at networking. Actually they have been funding candidates since at least the 1990s, and they don't just focus on the presidentials either- they are at it in key cities and places of strategic influence. I respect the Russians for being aggressive in the pursuit of their interests but the Chinese are the best by a long shot.
    As well as that they are pretty good at stealing stuff. Their latest war plane is based on designs stolen from the USA, for instance. It is a real battle for the USA to keep them out of their computers

Well maybe, but nobody really cares about investigations into could-have-been-presidents, no matter how irritating they were.

People do care about investigations into elected presidents, especially investigations that actually have substantial meat on them.

But hey! Billionaire Donny is the man of the common people, looking down on them from his actual tower.

(I hate HRC by the way, before I am boringly accused of being a supporter of her or her scummy party).

Quote Originally Posted by *EPIC SUCCESS* View Post
    Well maybe, but nobody really cares about investigations into could-have-been-presidents, no matter how irritating they were.

People do care about investigations into elected presidents, especially investigations that actually have substantial meat on them.

But hey! Billionaire Donny is the man of the common people, looking down on them from his actual tower.

(I hate HRC by the way, before I am boringly accused of being a supporter of her or her scummy party).
    But as the FEC has previously ruled that giving someone valuable information for their election campaign constitutes "something of value" that violates campaign finance laws, it may be a criminal matter for the HRC campaign.

I think a thread like this appearing is conclusive proof that supporting Trump makes you look like an idiot and causes one to not remember what an idiot even is anymore.

I saw somewhere yesterday a very large percentage of Americans now think college education is a bad thing. I'm not surprised anymore. They probably call it false education. In fact they certainly will.

Quote Originally Posted by JCR View Post
    I think a thread like this appearing is conclusive proof that supporting Trump makes you look like an idiot and causes one to not remember what an idiot even is anymore.

I saw somewhere yesterday a very large percentage of Americans now think college education is a bad thing. I'm not surprised anymore. They probably call it false education. In fact they certainly will.
    I would of thought because of the debt, rather than education in general. I dont know the data though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai123 View Post
    I would of thought because of the debt, rather than education in general. I dont know the data though.
    http://www.google.ie/url?url=http://...b9gXxRn3XWF02A

No it's not because of debt

Listen, if the USA wants to eat itself, that's fine, but please find a friggin hobby for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Allegations have surfaced that the Dems - while accusing the Trump campaign of collusion with Russia - may themselves have colluded with Ukraine. The allegations were mentioned on Fox, the Washington Post and politico.com.

Enda, take time and read this piece on Trump's decades long mentor and friend.

How Donald Trump and Roy Cohn

This is their standard M.O.

Deny, deflect and attack, attack, attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Roisin3 View Post
    Enda, take time and read this piece on Trump's decades long mentor and friend.

How Donald Trump and Roy Cohn

This is their standard M.O.

Deny, deflect and attack, attack, attack.
    Yeah Cohn is a very important influence on Trump was a closeted Homosexual who died of Aids and a mafia lawyer, Donny Tiny Hands keeps good company.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment