Register to Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68
Like Tree64Likes
  1. #11
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is offline
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,278

    Quote Originally Posted by gleeful View Post
    This would be huge news but for the fact the election ended 7 months ago.
    When she tries to run again it will come up.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    Dearghoul Dearghoul is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,178

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    When she tries to run again it will come up.
    She probably won't.

    And your guy won.

    Get over it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    rainmaker rainmaker is offline
    rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,967

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Allegations have surfaced that the Dems - while accusing the Trump campaign of collusion with Russia - may themselves have colluded with Ukraine. The allegations were mentioned on Fox, the Washington Post and politico.com.
    This is a total non story and a clumsy attempt at whataboutery after the latest damning revelations.

    It reminds me of the time Russia, in response to the massive state doping programme being revealed responded by releasing athletes medical records that showed nothing we didn't already know.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is offline
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    33,278

    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    This is a total non story and a clumsy attempt at whataboutery after the latest damning revelations.

    It reminds me of the time Russia, in response to the massive state doping programme being revealed responded by releasing athletes medical records that showed nothing we didn't already know.
    Politico ran a very detailed story on it in January its legitimate story.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    rainmaker rainmaker is offline
    rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16,967

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Politico ran a very detailed story on it in January its legitimate story.
    It's meaningless & it will not be allowed to deflect from the latest revelations.

    Trumps camp are running around like the crew of the Titanic, desperately trying to limit the damage from the catastrophic Russian iceberg that's scraping a gaping, leaky hole in the orange ones presidency.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    petaljam petaljam is offline
    petaljam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    20,563

    LOL. And LOL again.
    The smell of desperation is strong here!

    The Washington Post article linked to (whose title, "Exploring Sean Hannity’s defense of Donald Trump Jr.: Clinton and Ukraine did it, too," the Dame just "happened" not to give ) says this :
    Hannity revisited one of the points from his introduction later in the show — a point that Trump Jr. himself had made on Twitter on Tuesday morning. What about a Politico report from January, Hannity asked, suggesting that Ukraine was colluding with the Clinton campaign to help her candidacy?

    After loosely describing that Politico report, Hannity suggested that the media was ignoring it at their peril.
    I pose this question to everybody in the media that’s forced to tune in tonight,” he asked. “Which is worse?”

    The Russia-Trump Jr. issue is worse. Allow us to explain.
    It goes on to examine the similarities, and crucially, the divergences between the two stories with a legal expert who concludes :
    If the Ukrainian government did the same with Clinton as the evidence suggests Russia did with Trump,” he said, “it’s just as serious. But we are not there.”

    To any objective observer, that’s clearly the case. Neither Trump Jr. nor Hannity meets that description.
    None of which is terribly clear from the OP.
    Which is just what Hannity (and the Trump admin) is hoping to do - convince their own followers.
    Any port in a storm I suppose.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    gracethepirate gracethepirate is offline
    gracethepirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,682

    Quote Originally Posted by petaljam View Post
    LOL. And LOL again.
    The smell of desperation is strong here!

    The Washington Post article linked to (whose title, "Exploring Sean Hannity’s defense of Donald Trump Jr.: Clinton and Ukraine did it, too," the Dame just "happened" not to give ) says this :


    It goes on to examine the similarities, and crucially, the divergences between the two stories with a legal expert who concludes :


    None of which is terribly clear from the OP.
    Which is just what Hannity (and the Trump admin) is hoping to do - convince their own followers.
    Any port in a storm I suppose.
    Anything they say will convince the followers, all of whom are seeped in the blue lies. Look at the responses of the supportive piesters for a start
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    Justinian Justinian is offline
    Justinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,899

    Enda, you're debasing yourself again.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    valamhic valamhic is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,840

    Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    Do we take this as acceptance of potential treason by the Trumpettes?
    There is evidence that she colluded with one of the most corrupt governments in the world. Ireland. Francis Fitzgerald attended the Democratic Convention in 2016
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    valamhic valamhic is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,840

    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    It's meaningless & it will not be allowed to deflect from the latest revelations.

    Trumps camp are running around like the crew of the Titanic, desperately trying to limit the damage from the catastrophic Russian iceberg that's scraping a gaping, leaky hole in the orange ones presidency.
    I think the Trump camp are playing a much longer smarter game. Its a type of vaccination. They pull on as much flack as possible knowing having spoken with their lawyers first. The whole hub bub begins, driving the media mad. But it dissipates into a ball of smoke. That leaves Trump's vote consolidated in the run up to the Mid term elections.

    His opponents essentially have a cartridge with no gunpowder inside. It looks like the real thing but when it is needed most needed, it's worse then useless because its relied on. Remember Tuco's revolver in the shoot out in the Good, the Bad and the ugly
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment