Register to Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Pence stepped into the quicksand and appears sinking slowly, caught like Trump.

It may be slightly early to start an op on Pence, but at the rate events are moving, maybe not.

"Check this out—House Democrats told VP Mike Pence about Flynn and they kept the receipts to prove it"

"The Democrats on the House Oversight Committee are not buying Mike Pence’s story that he didn’t know Michael Flynn was lobbying on behalf of the country of Turkey while he was a member of Trump’s transition team. Vice President Mike Pence was the head of Donald Trump’s transition team and most certainly should have known Flynn’s shady side work for a foreign government. In fact, all the way back in November, shortly after the election, Rep. Elijah Cummings specifically warned Mike Pence about Michael Flynn. This morning, they released the receipts showing the full letter they sent to Mike Pence and an acknowledgement from Trump’s transition team they’d received the letter"

Check this out

Pence could be even worse as President than Trump.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Good. I hope he sinks, never to be seen again, not even alone with a woman who is not his wife.

USDP politicians outraged at possible lobbying in Washington.

This is too much to be absorb. The pretenscious gits are only jealous that they might have missed out on easy money.

What was the point in countries making donations to the Clinton Foundation ?

All was revealed by Wikileaks.

With the result that one USDP congressman wanted to drone atrack Assange.

And the USDP decided that the Russians were behind Wikileaks.

America deserves better than having the corrupt, nepotistic, corporatist USDP occupying the left spot on the spectrum and pummeling society to ruin.

Unless of course you buy the nonsense that the same corrupt political machine must be supported at all times.

Trump doesn’t embody what’s wrong with Washington. Pence does.
    When history holds its trial to account for the Donald Trump presidency, Trump himself will be acquitted on grounds of madness. History will look at his behavior, his erratic and childish lying and his flamboyant ignorance of history itself and pronounce the man, like George III, a cuckoo for whom restraint, but not punishment, was necessary. Such will not be the case for Mike Pence, the toady vice president and the personification of much that has gone wrong in Washington.

On any given day, Pence will do his customary spot-on imitation of a bobblehead. Standing near Trump in the Oval Office, he will nod his head robotically as the president says one asinine thing after another and then, maybe along with others, he will be honored with a lie or a version of the truth so mangled by contradictions and fabrications that a day in the White House is like a week on LSD.

I pick on Pence because he is the most prominent and highest-ranked of President Trump’s lackeys.

Pence was essentially the tool of the Koch Brothers, put in place to ensure that their agenda would be legislated, whatever Trump tweeted. He was responsible for putting many Koch men into key administration jobs.

Hes implicated though, for sure, in the Flynn saga. If Flynn flips, to give up a higher target, that will probably be Pence. After all, Pence was warned back in Nov by Cummings, and did a background check while overseeing the transition team. Nevertheless, he raised no objection to Flynns appointment, even though Flynn himself told him that he was under investigation by the FBI.

The whole story that Flynn was sacked for lying to Pence about his contacts with Kislyak in December, directly after Obama imposed sanctions on Russia for interference in the election, does not appear to be true.

Somebody posted this on one of the other threads (sorry I can't find which it I'd link to that instead) and I think it'd be good to have it on this thread too, as it's looking as though any successor could be quite far down the list, considering how many will probably either go down with Trump or be thrown under the bus by him:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit..._of_succession

I have to say that there are very few on the list I'd be specially thrilled about myself, and many I don't know enough about to have an opinion on. But I mean, Ben Carson FFS? Betsy Devos?
    (Can we pick and mix? )

Cabinet officers are in line according to the chronological order of their department's creation, or the department of which their department is the successor (the Department of Defense being successor to the Department of War and the Department of Health and Human Services being successor to the Department of Health, Education and Welfare). [a]

.....and before he got a chance to electrocute anybody

I'm sure he's bothering god about the whole affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    This is too much to be absorb. The pretenscious gits are only jealous that they might have missed out on easy money.
    If you're going to use a word like "pretentious" in an attempt to score points then you're probably best spelling it correctly.

Otherwise you risk looking pretentious (and silly) yourself.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sethjem7 View Post
    I'm sure he's bothering god about the whole affair.
    Any chance god will send a lightning bolt his way? He needs to smite more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment