Register to Comment
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

"Bias"? Trump is much worse than even the anti-Trump media expected.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Hes about average in the rate of EOs. Its Congress's fault for being broken.
    Good lad...you actually expressed an opinion there, short though it was.....I check in here with increasing infrequency, but most of your pro-Trumpisms seem to be posting links...but can you answer me this...and this alone.....?
    Along with every other lie and unfulfilled promise, can you update me (if it helps, you can post a link as you're clearly very talented at it) as to the status of his promise to appoint a special prosecutor with the objective of jailing old Hillary, and his other promise to sue the thirteen or so women who made allegations against him over his pussy gabbling proclivities....

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Oh, Jayzes ... whine .... whine ... moan ..... whine .... How long will this go on?

But here is the memo:

Trump CRAVES media praise, and he is not getting it. Which is the reason for the whining. His "war on the media" and "media are the enemies of the people" were just a couple of episodes of low farce.

Besides, isn't the job of the media in a Democratic country to keep tabs on the Government? Or a neighbouring Government? Isn't that what they are FOR?

Is it just smelly Fascism to be always whining because the Man on Horseback you are swooning over is not getting the dues you think he deserves. Oh, Boo Hoo!

Guess you have to Suck It Up, or just Quit Whining.
    Not a trace of whine in post.Am just mocking the sociopathic bias from what passes for a media in this kip.Understandably, none of you brainrinsed morons wants to address this reality. I repeat, a discussion abt Trump's first 100days confined to a partisan failed Democrat presidential candidate and a partisan bint presenter.Wake me up when this country is sane.
    Last edited by Wagmore; 29th April 2017 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Not a trace of whine in post.Am just mocking the sociopathic bias from. what passes for a media in this kip.Understandably, none of you brainrinsed morons wants to address this reality. I repeat, a discussion abt Trump's first 100days confined to a partisan failed Democrat presidential candidate and a partisan bint presenter.Wake me up when this country is sane.
    You come across as a massive 'snowflake' every post you make.

You remind me of - 'Leave Brit..... - I mean - Donald alone!'

Do something constructive with your time and let go of your butt-hurt - it's making you look like really really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketyboo View Post
    Good lad...you actually expressed an opinion there, short though it was.....I check in here with increasing infrequency, but most of your pro-Trumpisms seem to be posting links...but can you answer me this...and this alone.....?
    Along with every other lie and unfulfilled promise, can you update me (if it helps, you can post a link as you're clearly very talented at it) as to the status of his promise to appoint a special prosecutor with the objective of jailing old Hillary, and his other promise to sue the thirteen or so women who made allegations against him over his pussy gabbling proclivities....
    So far he hasn't fulfilled those promises but in any case it would be up to the Senate to confirm a SP.

I thought the worst was Matt Cooper virtual signaling the other night introducing his show on Trump by stating how much he despised Trump for his sexism and homophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Not a trace of whine in post.Am just mocking the sociopathic bias from. what passes for a media in this kip.Understandably, none of you brainrinsed morons wants to address this reality. I repeat, a discussion abt Trump's first 100days confined to a partisan failed Democrat presidential candidate and a partisan bint presenter.Wake me up when this country is sane.
    I only get the news in this Country from this site, I simply gave up on it when the little clown in the Aras was placed their by the Irish media. Everybody knows Bam was a fooking disaster in his foreign policy and went very quickly ultra liberal to get support off the ,, well, ultra liberal media.

He's back making millions off the people he said he would oppose and well its business as usual in the political industry.
    The media is going the way of the Dodo, utterly biased , bubble living nimbys that have no idea of the common man/woman's issues outside D4.

Quote Originally Posted by ne0ica View Post
    I thought the worst was Matt Cooper virtual signaling the other night introducing his show on Trump by stating how much he despised Trump for his sexism and homophobia.
    What homophobia? Pence is only VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    What homophobia? Pence is only VP.
    Right, he's only a heartbeat away from the Presidency...nothing to see there. The better question is what is an anti-LGBT person doing in the VP spot at all by 2017. Trump had no issues during the campaign to play footsie with anti-LGBT sentiments. Again, why would you of all people being an LGBT person give that a freebie?

A Trump Supporter Allegedly Attacked Students At A Kentucky University With A Machete

The suspect, who once wrote a BuzzFeed post about conservatives being discriminated against on liberal campuses, reportedly asked students about their political affiliations as he attacked them.
    Posted on April 28, 2017, at 9:08 p.m.
    A former student of Kentucky's Transylvania University was arrested Friday after he allegedly stormed a campus café with a machete and a bag of knives, quizzed students on their political affiliations, and injured two women.

Mitchell W. Adkins allegedly entered the cafe on the Lexington campus shortly before 9 a.m. local time before threatening patrons and employees, the Lexington Police Department said in a statement.

Two women suffered non-life threatening injuries. One was taken to a hospital, while the other was treated and released at the scene.

Witnesses told local media the suspect shouted "The day of reckoning is here!" as he began his attack.

"He asked the first girl if she was a Democrat or a Republican. She said Republican. He said okay, then asked some other girl," Michael Soder told Lex18. "By that time, some of my friends were running out and yelling for us to leave, and I tried to stay behind to see if — I mean I didn't know what to do, I wanted to help, but I knew I should get out of there."

"He asked somebody what their political affiliation was, they said ‘Republican’ and the guy said, 'You are safe,'" campus newspaper editor-in-chief Tristan Reynolds told the Lexington Herald-Leader. "And then I realized what was going on and started getting people out.” ...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/a...8n7#.ayaDa8r9d

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment