Register to Comment
Page 1 of 174 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree990Likes

Trump finally loses it - alleges he was phone-tapped by Obama.

I thought that his speech to the two Houses showed signs that he was calming down but alas, it was a forlorn hope.

That early morning dementia thing has hit again. The Donald has posted several tweets claiming he was tapped by Obama.

How much more can the USA and the world take of this mentally-incapacitated fool?

The Guardian: Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election
    Last edited by Oscurito; 4th March 2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Removal of reference to invalid account. Insertion of image.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

The OP would make sense if it went on to debunk the allegation and proved the Don was losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscurito View Post
    I thought that his speech to the two Houses showed signs that he was calming down but alas, it was a forlorn hope.

That early morning dementia thing has hit again. The Donald has posted several tweets claiming he was tapped by Obama. You can't see the tweets because the @TheDonaldTrump account is now suspended, presumably while his latest mind explosion is deleted.

How much more can the USA and the world take of this mentally-incapacitated fool?

The Guardian: Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election
    Do you know what would really annoy Trump?

If the world got real bored of him real quick and stopped reporting on every bit of sh!t he puts out on Twitter...

Trump should be treated like Daesh... report facts and ignore the rest...

In this post truth world it's probable that we will never know the truth of this...

It's just Trump being the attention seeking a'hole he is... and which we and the media are feeding...

Best to keep tabs on what Trump actually does, report it... and try and ignore the vacuous headlines he seems addicted to generating...

He lost it several decades ago.

I'd imagine they are all bugged or listened in on in some manner as soon as they start to become in any way serious contenders for the job...

I'd also imagine Obama was under some sort of surveillance when he was still a senator as i imagine the paranoia meter went into the red in some quarters but he was probably way too smart to say any incriminating shít on tape....

Quote Originally Posted by Franzoni View Post
    I'd imagine they are all bugged or listened in on in some manner as soon as they start to become in any way serious contenders for the job...

I'd also imagine Obama was under some sort of surveillance when he was still a senator as i imagine the paranoia meter went into the red in some quarters but he was probably way too smart to say any incriminating shít on tape....
    So the OP is wrong and he is not losing it.

He is the President. There is a fair chance he can find out who was bugged and who wasn't.

Have we reached peak Trump yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Oscurito View Post

That early morning dementia thing has hit again. The Donald has posted several tweets claiming he was tapped by Obama. You can't see the tweets because the @TheDonaldTrump account is now suspended, presumably while his latest mind explosion is deleted.

Deleting his tweets is a criminal act. They are covered by regulation regarding preservation of presidential records.

at this stage i dont know who's nuttier.

the guardian, or the OP.

Page 1 of 174 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment