Register to Comment
Page 165 of 174 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1732
Like Tree990Likes

Jim Bakker: Making Fun Of Trump Is The ‘Spirit Of The Antichrist’

Don "Capone" Trump is really losing it, now that he has former televangelist Jim Bakker supporting him and for such crazy "reasons"

Bakker had a popular ― and lucrative ― TV ministry in the 1980s, but resigned in shame after a sex scandal. He eventually did five years in prison for fraud.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Amid Crisis at Home, Trump Makes 1st Trip Abroad
    AP

Foreign officials meeting President Trump during his first overseas trip are being told to praise him for winning the Electoral College last year, the New York Times reported Friday.

Embassies and leaders who have met with Trump have been speaking among themselves and with other dignitaries about how to handle the new president, and a number of themes have emerged, the report said.

Among them are suggestions to compliment Trump on his election win, and compare him favorably to former President Obama; not to expect him to know your country's history or hot-button issues; and make a short presentation tailored to his attention span, and don't try to bring up a long list of issues.
    Foreign leaders told to praise Trump on election win: report | TheHill
    Emperor Orange snowflake must be orally pleasured at all times or he get sad...bigly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis jaffacake View Post
    Foreign leaders told to praise Trump on election win: report | TheHill
    Emperor Orange snowflake must be orally pleasured at all times or he get sad...bigly.
    I speak Spanish and had a whale of a time listening to the excellent gal interpreter at the joint Colombian/US Presidents press conference. If you think Trump sounds inane in English, then I assure you it is nothing like how moronic he sounds in Spanish.

There was one moment when she literally rolled her eyes, reaching for the appropriate idiom to give his meaning: "Canta mas claro que un gallo" - and that's clearer than even a cock crows.

let me get this straight

They'll support Obama throwing a man in prison for exposing illegal surveillance but they can't fathom Obama tapping someone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    says the parasite who tapped dead kids phones

Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post

Don "Capone" Trump is really losing it, now that he has former televangelist Jim Bakker supporting him and for such crazy "reasons"
    Jim Bakker: ‘God’s judgement will punish those who turn their backs on Trump’

During his TV show this Wednesday, Bakker warned that those who oppose Trump’s agenda are inviting “judgement” from God.

While pushing the book “The Trump Prophecies” which purports to reveal “new prophecies about what’s going to happen next with Trump,” Bakker exclaimed that “God is doing something, God is speaking, God is taking over” by way of the Trump presidency.

“And I’ll tell you what,” he continued. “You better be careful, because I want to tell you, there is going to be judgement come is America turns its back in what God’s trying to do — because God is trying to save America.”

I've ordered the Prophecies, so I'll be OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Jim Bakker: ‘God’s judgement will punish those who turn their backs on Trump’

During his TV show this Wednesday, Bakker warned that those who oppose Trump’s agenda are inviting “judgement” from God.

I've ordered the Prophecies, so I'll be OK!
    Your already part of God's chosen. Now, your practically at the head of the queue.

Bakker is and always has been a charlatan, a crook and a dissembler, so it doesn't surprise me that he supports Trump. They are both cut from the same cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by gracethepirate View Post

Bakker had a popular ― and lucrative ― TV ministry in the 1980s, but resigned in shame after a sex scandal. He eventually did five years in prison for fraud.
    The great thing about the Bakker scandal was that Jimmy Swaggart was their greatest critic.
    And who later was filmed going into a motel with a hooker.

Such is the evangelical circle of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Mac View Post
    Your already part of God's chosen. Now, your practically at the head of the queue.
    If I get the right price for the house I'm moving to Bakkertown....

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment