Register to Comment
Page 1 of 271 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1177Likes

Trump: Media, "it is enemy of the American people" .. undermining freedom of press

The Donald recently tweeted the following:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...08293516632065

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
    Does anyone else find this in anyway disturbing .. regardless of your opinion on these media outlets?

As much as the next guy I am willing to give Trump admin the time and benefit of the doubt to get on with their governance BUT for me this crosses the line.

Subtle, sort of, insidious, sort of .. He knows what he is doing. He is using his position of GREAT POWER & the office of the PRESIDENT OF AMERICA to undermine a core pillar of the American constitution - The freedom of the press. He is a bully and using tactics not too far off a despot / dictator in waiting.

(MODS: I started a new thread on this because of that singular tweet & I think it is that serious )
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Twitter
    @

Donald knows he needs to point to an enemy and the US can't afford another war on one of the countries on the state department list of available bomb-ees so the enemy needs to be internal.

When Trump claims in all seriousness and with a straight face on live television that the leaks re: Russia are real but the reporting of them is 'fake news'... well... we're on a hiding to nothing with him...

It's tedious stuff... which even Fox isn't buying... that anything Trump doesn't like is 'fake news' blah blah blah.. while anything he states as fact is true despite many of those things being patently untrue...

But his base love all the bullsh!it and lap it up... so I guess it will continue...

I think over time the rest of us will learn to pay far less attention to what Trump says and more on what he actually does...

He's very tedious with his self indulgent and self obsessed rambling about sh!te... crowd sizes, the size of his victory, MSM, fake news, Clinton etc. blah blah blah... and we're only a month in...

It's hard to know if he's compus mentis or not... which probably isn't the ideal situation for the world to be in.
    Last edited by Spanner Island; 18th February 2017 at 01:54 PM.

On the same subject .. fresh trump tweet just out:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...45737625387008

Don't believe the main stream (fake news) media.The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it.

It's true. I find the media spin and manipulation scarier than Trumps búllshít and "alternate" facts.

The majority of this US media is simply a front for liberal and democratic opinion.

Well in this particular case I agree with Trump.

This is vinficated in the powerful documentary by left leaning documentary maker Adam Curtis "The century of The Self".

In that documentary is a clear explanation of why the "product" in the media sector is called "programming".

I recommend that you watch the documentary.

Afterwards you will understand ehy do many people depend money thry hsve not earned on junk that they do not need to impress people who are no use as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner Island View Post

He's very tedious... and we're only a month in...
    Extremely tedious. How people are following this sh1te is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    Donald knows he needs to point to an enemy and the US can't afford another war on one of the countries on the state department list of available bomb-ees so the enemy needs to be internal.
    As Mikel tweeted eloquently in response to that last tweet: ( https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/st...46554717630470 )

So now, knowing you've been caught in a MASSIVE lie about Russia, your only response is an attempt to discredit the source.

Twitter
    @

I thought his Twitter account had been taken away by Gruppenfuhrer Conway?

did i see the BBC / Radio Teilifis Emirates doing Donald Trump with horns and a tail ?

Page 1 of 271 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment