Register to Comment
Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree598Likes

Trump Appreciation Thread-It's Time

Seven days in and it's already clear from the number of executive orders signed by Donald Trump that he is serious about delivering on the ambitious promises he made during the election. There are numerous grounds for optimism for those of us who hoped he might be the man to pull western civilisation out of the cultural, economic and moral death-spiral that had been precipitated by his predecessor and his allies around the world such as Mutti Merkel. Despite the seven days of hate, the million moron marches and the doomsday predictions by leftist and liberal loons the Dow hit 20,000 for the first time in history and all the signs suggest his pledge to make America great again is a real possibility. There is unlikely to be too many dull moments and the hope is this thread can provide a focal point where Trump's many achievements (greenlighting the Keystone pipeline, defunding UN etc) can be logged and listed. Bottom line, Trump is an affront to those who need to be affronted if the war on PC fascism is to be won. Long may he continue.....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Best US president I have ever seen.

Online soggy biscuit?

If all he does is wind up the snowflakes.... that'll do for me. Like dogs who've pissed all over the fabric of society, I hope he rubs their noses in it constantly.

It's a revolution thats for sure, just not the kind of revolution we normally would expect.

The collective braindead arse-licking Donald Trump receives from the assembled multitudes on this site is really something to marvel at. The sole cognitive reason for supporting him boils down to essentially a paranoid siege mentality and deluded worldview that winding up libtards or da liberal meeja is the primary goal and that a few angry SJWs on tumblr implies the end of western society as we know it. As if world politics was only some sodding handbagging exercise.

Never mind the implications of Donald Trump's reckless foreign policy and public pronouncements as the world's most powerful man. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But no. All criticism is of course a liberal conspiracy. For Donald can do no wrong.

I listened to his speech tonight, I would have appreciated it if I was an american citizen. I also like his approach to the media. If anything, the next 4 years will be fun. However if he get's a nobel peace prize within the next year, I retract all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogheda445 View Post
    The collective braindead arse-licking Donald Trump receives from the assembled multitudes on this site is really something to marvel at. The sole cognitive reason for supporting him boils down to essentially a paranoid siege mentality and deluded worldview that winding up libtards or da liberal meeja is the primary goal and that a few angry SJWs on tumblr implies the end of western society as we know it. As if world politics was only some sodding handbagging exercise.

Never mind the implications of Donald Trump's reckless foreign policy and public pronouncements as the world's most powerful man. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

But no. All criticism is of course a liberal conspiracy. For Donald can do no wrong.
    His foreign policy is what I support the most.
    Work with Russia. Stop arming death gangs in Syria. Less interventionism.

What foreign policy are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    It's a revolution thats for sure, just not the kind of revolution we normally would expect.
    Revolutions tend not to be that predictable by their nature.

They have a bit of previous for devestation on people not directly involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogheda445 View Post

9/10. Mark lost for not getting the word cúnt in there

Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment