Register to Comment
Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    I'll wait until such time as you find yourself capable of proving that Trump is regarded as a strong man and liked in other places (meaning outside of Europe). That's your claim (well, technically it isn't, your claim is that he is liked in other places because he is a strong man, but I don't want to burden you with questions of causality).

Do what you've been unable or unwilling to do throughout this discussion: back your claim up with facts and figures from sources. Until such time, one may assume that you've been talking utter nonsense.
    So, how exactly does one compile figures on the degree of which a man is perceived strong? It's not to be found in any of the quantitative methods and principles of costing. I don't see it in my book of calculus. He tried to bring in a travel ban and says he will build a wall, not exactly the actions of a coward. He is supportive or military and police strength, he dropped the biggest (non nuclear bomb) on Afghanistan. However his toughness is accompanied by a soft heart, I will give you that. Then again I am ten time tougher than you and I have a soft heart. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...newstopstories

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Trump meets Saudi king at Riyadh palace | Reuters.com
    -------------------------------------------------------

It takes no courage to be a weak sissy, like Macron or Corbyn, none at all. Here is a good example

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...3&action=click
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by The Crant View Post
    Three great posts above. Yes, even if Donnie does not achieve much, he had caused a bout of mass hysteria among the snowflakes and that was well worth it all

Err I think you'll find TRUMP IS THE SNOWFLAKE!

He won't take questions from any sources he doesn't like...
    He lies on just about every subject imaginable..
    He's wishy washy on loads and loads of subjects, one day he's for something, days later, with a different audience, he's fully for it..

The man is a walking hypocrite! While also being a compulsive liar, his 'facts' rarely stand up to even the the most basic examination..

We could be here for days if we start listing his lies, just since he's become president!!!

Man of the people my arse, egotistical mega rich fecker, who doesn't give a shiite about your average American, or anyone else, his wigs are more important to him than any coal worker..

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    So the short version is that you were and are talking nonsense. Good to know, pleb.
    What part of this video do you not understand?. It proves Mr Trump was very popular even before the election. Plenty more where that came from. Trump is hated by European leaders who have made a dogs dinner of their countries. If they think the Irish are foing to fight the Russians for them, they are mistakin

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post

He's wishy washy on loads and loads of subjects, one day he's for something, days later, with a different audience, he's fully for it..

The man is a walking hypocrite! While also being a compulsive liar, his 'facts' rarely stand up to even the the most basic examination..

We could be here for days if we start listing his lies, just since he's become president!!!

Man of the people my arse, egotistical mega rich fecker, who doesn't give a shiite about your average American, or anyone else, his wigs are more important to him than any coal worker..
    Pepperspray, Why can't you post in simple language. Its your opinion and a biased opinion at that. Your description of wishy washy is mumbo jumbo. Mega rich fecker, is the politics of envy, "he has more money then me". Trump is all for the average American. Why do you think the celebes hate him? Cher, Bono, Jay-Z, Bionnce.

"He won't take questions". Immediately before the election, Trump went on a National TV debate, There was a moderator and everything was supposed to be fair. His opponent was given the questions before hand. Hillary was said to have won. So this proves you are totally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post

Pepper spray. You are wrong on SNOWFLAKE too. It means : Soft, niave, oblivious, worried, fickle, leftie, aloof keen and empty. Being a new word, there is no dictionary meaning that I know of. Essentially it is used to describe the offspring of earlier generations who grew up with full and plenty, unable to understand the concepts, who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. Trump and me are the exact opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Rasmussen daily approval poll is skewed hugely to Approval based on their methodology.
    They ask people whether they strongly approve or strongly disapprove, and even on this poll Trump is still minus 11
    The 50% as I understand it, refers to their second question "do you somewhat approve or somewhat disapprove"

Rasmussen has had Trump as high as 59% using this methodology
    So crowing about 50% "SOMEWHAT APPROVING" is pretty pathetic, although not as pathetic as a POTUS crowing on twitter about it

Trump has got a very small bounce in recent days after the DC baseball match shooting
    Nothing more, his figures are dire for a 5 month old POTUS
    They got it right before the election, thats all that counts

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    You're talking ************************e man, or rather you are talking ************************e again, I followed the brexit and trump markets assiduously both the exchanges and commoner garden variety, looking through my betting log ,I was laid at sixes in June.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
    That is a lie, you are lying. Trump was never 6/1. The odds varies somewhat, but I got him 2 days after he declared @ 3/1 at Boyle Sports. I thought the price would fall and backed him again @ 3/1 again with Boyle Sports. Paddy Power was not as good. I backed him several times at the best odds during the campaign. Finally on the 7th November, 2016, he went 4/1 in Dublin and I sent the bet up with a friend who was going up.

Throughout the campaign, I refrained from using any more of my own support for Mr Trump. I examined the way pollsters were interviewing subjects. Some were selecting easy targets, retirees, those working from home, carers, disabled, They did not go into hardware stores and ask permission from the owner to speak to staff. They did not interview lorry drivers, miners, police men, soldiers, merchant seamen etc. I knew the actual election would throw up a different result and I bet and won on that

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Pepperspray, Why can't you post in simple language. Its your opinion and a biased opinion at that. Your description of wishy washy is mumbo jumbo. Mega rich fecker, is the politics of envy, "he has more money then me". Trump is all for the average American. Why do you think the celebes hate him? Cher, Bono, Jay-Z, Bionnce.

"He won't take questions". Immediately before the election, Trump went on a National TV debate, There was a moderator and everything was supposed to be fair. His opponent was given the questions before hand. Hillary was said to have won. So this proves you are totally wrong
    Was my language not simple enough for you? I'll try harder to dumb it down to your level so!

Yes I'm biased, as are you, I think Trump is a tool, a fool and a con man! You think he is some kind of hero??
    I'm not envious of his wealth, I don't want to be like Trump, not in my worst dreams do I want orange skin and a very dodgy wig!
    If he 'earned' his money I might appreciate a bit more his err 'concerns' about the average American.. But he inherited it, working for a living is unknown to this plank!
    Which is what he shows by his treatment of Trump employees, he sure as hell employs some very cheap labour when it suits TRUMP!

As for your "trump went on a debate ************************e" links to the supposed fit up?
    But regardless, since the election, Trump has down right refused to deal with "ANYONE" who questions his bull************************! At least Obama had the guts to to take questions from FOX, Trump is such a chicken shiit that he'll ONLY take questions from his loony media supporters!

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    What part of this video do you not understand?. It proves Mr Trump was very popular even before the election. Plenty more where that came from. Trump is hated by European leaders who have made a dogs dinner of their countries. If they think the Irish are foing to fight the Russians for them, they are mistakin
    You genuinely believe a video proves that he's popular abroad and outside of Europe? Would you like to buy a bridge in Brooklyn? Come back to me when you've actual evidence to support the idea that Trump is liked in the wider world outside of Europe.

As for European countries? I'll take living in my home country of the Netherlands (or even Merkel's Germany) over living in the US every day of the week.

And no, we're under no illusion that you'd be capable of assisting against any Russian attack. Don't worry.

Focus group of Trump voters this week.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment