Register to Comment
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Like Tree613Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Don Wan View Post
    It's okay. You're not.
    It's not okay. I am.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    The US certainly fell on it's feet when they elected Trump , he is gradually going through and cleaning up the mess of a country OBama left , in another 4/8 years they will be well on their way to been great again.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    The US certainly fell on it's feet when they elected Trump , he is gradually going through and cleaning up the mess of a country OBama left , in another 4/8 years they will be well on their way to been great again.

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    Great log of trumps lies by the NYT, to surmise ,if the OrangeFrauds mouth is moving chances are he's lying.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...imes&smtyp=cur

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Jesus! That reads like a log of Wagmore's posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Trump v morons like Macron and Merkel= Mother of all mismatches.And that's before you even go there with Juncker. So embarrassed to have to consider myself European
    I agree. You know I have consistently said renewables don't work and Trump is a fan of fossil fuel. This is a post is from the facebook page of Welsh Tory MP Glynn Davies this morning. Keep in mind Britain has installed a lot of wind and solar energy which has failed. This proves Trump does understand these sources don't work

"Wish these controversial thoughts wouldn't intrude when relaxing after couple of hours gardening. It's about the UK gas supplies. The UK needs gas for power, more as we expand our power supplies from renewables. And our own gas supplies from the North Sea have run out. So we are importing more LNG from Qatar, which stands accused by its neighbours of sponsoring terrorism. We will also be importing shale gas from the US, as it increases exports to Europe. Yet still, there is reluctance to drill for the shale gas under our own feet. Difficult to see the logic in this
    Olive/attitude. My guess it will mean more coal use and higher carbon emission. Better return to the garden, before heading off to judge Strictly Come Dancing at Llanfair Caereinion tonight."

Three quarters of the world don't like Trump, because he is not allowing them screw the American people

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...MCNEWEML6619I2

This morning annual Pew Survey - US's trustworthiness with its allies has plummeted under Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy M5 View Post
    This morning annual Pew Survey - US's trustworthiness with its allies has plummeted under Trump.
    And this is why he won't get a lot done diplomatically. You know, aside from the fact that he's gutting the State Department.

It's a damning indictment of Trump in the foreign arena. He undercuts America's imagine in the world and thereby its soft power. Foreign leaders have incentives to oppose Trump, not to help him. I've pointed this out again and again such as when Macron was lauded for his handling of Trump. This reduces America's ability to get its allies to fall in line behind it should it be necessary.

Then again, it's not like Trump is expecting allied countries to help him out in, say, Afghanistan so it's not that it matters.... Oh, what's that? His administration is expecting just that? Well, that's a bit of a problem.

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers | Pew Research Center
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.71b1bb12d407

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    And this is why he won't get a lot done diplomatically. You know, aside from the fact that he's gutting the State Department.

It's a damning indictment of Trump in the foreign arena. He undercuts America's imagine in the world and thereby its soft power. Foreign leaders have incentives to oppose Trump, not to help him. I've pointed this out again and again such as when Macron was lauded for his handling of Trump. This reduces America's ability to get its allies to fall in line behind it should it be necessary.

Then again, it's not like Trump is expecting allied countries to help him out in, say, Afghanistan so it's not that it matters.... Oh, what's that? His administration is expecting just that? Well, that's a bit of a problem.

Trump Unpopular Worldwide, American Image Suffers | Pew Research Center
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.71b1bb12d407
    The survey is depressing, but not as depressing as knowing those who support him will be delighted with it.
    In fact, a few of them should be along any minute now to tell us just that

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    The survey is depressing, but not as depressing as knowing those who support him will be delighted with it.
    In fact, a few of them should be along any minute now to tell us just that
    Oh, no they pre-empted it by saying without any evidence whatsoever that this decline is because he won't allow others to take advantage of the American people. Then again, what does one expect from the heirs of the Know Nothings?

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment