Register to Comment
Page 886 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876884885886887888 896 936 986 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 10201
Like Tree4593Likes

Quote Originally Posted by showbandmanager View Post
    Either you're a troll on an epic p*sstake or you're completely out to lunch , but one way or another you've totally killed this thread
    Jesus, he's a frigging troll, stop wasting your time feeding him
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    Its not my fault if I am smart, once information is in my head, I can't take it out. Dessie Quarrellsome was caught using bad grammar and filthy language and he has not responded yet. This thread caption has no mention of grammar, I never took issue with any posters grammar.
    If you're going to boast about being the most intelligent of posters, don't be so f¨cking surprised when people pull you up on the childish nature of your language.

That's one of the most obvious manifestations of your level of intelligence on the board, and it hints at a rather mundane level.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    Even so, 8 people, 1 room, startling headline making stuff, isn't it?
    Depends on who the people were, what happened in the room and why the people were there, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Justinian; 17th July 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    If you're going to boast about being the most intelligent of posters, don't be so f¨cking surprised when people pull you up on the childish nature of your language.

That's one of the most obvious manifestations of your level of intelligence on the board, and it hints at a rather mundane level.
    Did you answer the question on the Belgiam Blue cattle? I did not see it in a brief search. found nothing. The problem is the legs and feet can't carry the weight on Irish soil or slatts. I already objected to the use of bad language by angry posters. I suggest anger management therapy.

Yes I do claim to know everything, I invite being pulled up, but the points made must conform to text book scripts, not intuition. Standard of English depends and the importance of the communication. Some licence is allowed, especially when posting from the bed.

You did not explain your own punctuation error, which I would never take issue with except to ask "who watches the watchmen?"

For the benefit of other readers, Dessie Quarrelsome is a Smart Alex. He has disparaged President Donald Trump in previous posts here. He can expect to be challenged on that because President Trump is without doubt the best US President since George Washington in the process from saving the world from commie, leftie, greenie lib loons. Just see what the Greenies are doing to my beautiful planet indirectly with Paris Accord money donated by America. Shameful, I have to protest. https://www.rainforest-rescue.org/pe...t-for-biofuels

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Depends on who the people were, what happened in the room and why the people were there, doesn't it?
    Not according to the CNN headline. There the stand out revelation was that there were 8 people in the room.

Is it a world record for number of people in a Russian meeting room or what?

I can't make head or tail of it myself, except maybe that CNN are running out of Trump related headlines, could that be it?

Quote Originally Posted by showbandmanager View Post
    Either you're a troll on an epic p*sstake or you're completely out to lunch , but one way or another you've totally killed this thread
    That last sentence is of interest, I take it very seriously. I am in a muddle, do I stand up for President Trump whom I regard as having the best policies ever (perhaps Ted Kruz might be better) and risk damaging the web site Politics.ie or confront his attackers? I reminds me of Hamlet's dilemma, "to be or not to be, that is the question, whether it is nobler in the mind to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune ---------" I think you should have stood up to the use of foul language and criticism based on grammar. Those are not the issue.

How about if I agree to stay off this thread for about a week in the interests of the forum, which I regard as the only unbiased chat decent forum on the net. I will only stay of this one, I have proved the climate change thing is a dangerous hoax on that thread. I can post on other American political threads. If President Trump is not impeached soon, then I have been proved right. Perhaps my work is done here. It raises the wider question, often told to me, "you should accept the will of government, the church and the EU and the media without question. I have been told that several times. If you don't know Shakespeare, you are woefully shy of life. Hope this gesture does some good

Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    Not according to the CNN headline. There the stand out revelation was that there were 8 people in the room.

Is it a world record for number of people in a Russian meeting room or what?

I can't make head or tail of it myself, except maybe that CNN are running out of Trump related headlines, could that be it?
    Or maybe it could be that the participants of the meeting have obfuscated about: Whether it took place, what it was about and why it took place, how many individuals participated in the meeting and who those individuals were?

That last sentence is of interest, I take it very seriously. I am in a muddle, do I stand up for President Trump whom I regard as having the best policies ever (perhaps Ted Kruz might be better) and risk damaging the web site Politics.ie or confront his attackers? I reminds me of Hamlet's dilemma, "to be or not to be, that is the question, whether it is nobler in the mind to bear the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune ---------" I think you should have stood up to the use of foul language and criticism based on grammar. Those are not the issue.

How about if I agree to stay off this thread for about a week in the interests of the forum, which I regard as the only unbiased chat decent forum on the net. I will only stay of this one, I have proved the climate change thing is a dangerous hoax on that thread. I can post on other American political threads. If President Trump is not impeached soon, then I have been proved right. Perhaps my work is done here. It raises the wider question, often told to me, "you should accept the will of government, the church and the EU and the media without question. I have been told that several times. If you don't know Shakespeare, you are woefully shy of life. Hope this gesture does some good
    rofl.

Suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    Suffer.
    Doesn't know Shakespeare as well as he pretends to. Is the implication then that he is "woefully shy of life"?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment