Register to Comment
Page 54 of 1357 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556641041545541054 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 13561
Like Tree5759Likes
  1. #531
    earwicker earwicker is offline
    earwicker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,883

    Quote Originally Posted by dammit_im_mad View Post
    Surely the educated intelligent Hillary voters are smarter than that?
    Seems not. Unreal.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #532
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,570

    Hasnt even been inaugurated yet and already hes blasting the CIA as well as CNN in the biggest three ring circus of a shambolic press conference I have ever seen ...

    Tenner he doesnt last till Xmas.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #533
    Mick Mac Mick Mac is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,520

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Loos like 4-Chan was trolling you all,
    Trump fan-bois included There is a real dossier, and it does contain those allegations (which is not to say the allegations ar true, of course). One must remember to have the standards of evidence POTUS Elect didnt require on his campaign.

    4-Chan is not your friend, you know.
    4Chan is no ones friend. Have you ever gone to it. Its a relic from the 90s internet with an inbuilt distillation for weird.

    The dossier is real. Nobody said otherwise. Its just that the contents of it are entirely unverifiable, from a source outside of US intelligence, even outside of British intelligence since the man had retired, and already inconsistent since it says people were in Czech when they most definitely were not. If the intelligence was so readily obtainable that all you had to do was hire a body then its reasonable to expect the Americans would have something from their own agencies. If it were valid then wouldnt they have been able to access information from their pals in British intelligence. Finally if Russian intelligence is so porous that they can compromise a person and everyone can know about it but nobody in the intelligence services of Britain and America has reported on it so they need a retired outsider to tell them, well its hard to swallow.

    A funny report but its hard to swallow.

    Mick
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #534
    leftsoc leftsoc is offline
    leftsoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,396

    Quote Originally Posted by earwicker View Post
    The CIA are an odd bunch. Also desperate.
    Isnt it strange how so many that upset the establishment end up in with weird sex allegations swirling around.

    Remember Eliot Laurence Spitzer , a man that upset Wall Street by prosecutiing bankers. The FBI accidentally found a prostitute scandal while investigating something else entirely. Mar dhea.


    Remember our own David Norris highlighted the goings on in the IFSC. A scandal brewed up about some ancient article about ancient Greece.

    Remember Strauss-Kahn, dissident against IMF/ECB austerity, probable President of France? Strange scandal about a chambermaid.

    Remember Assange?

    Now Trump. I suspect there will be no video, no photo, no nothing. Trump, by his choices has reneged on everything that made him non-conformist on the right, except his opposition to the mad baiting of Russia. The 'stories' will continue until he toes the line on that too. And he probably will.

    Do non-conformists have a high sex drive, or is a sex scandal just the easiest to rustle up?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #535
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,570

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Mac View Post
    4Chan is no ones friend. Have you ever gone to it. Its a relic from the 90s internet with an inbuilt distillation for weird.

    The dossier is real. Nobody said otherwise. Its just that the contents of it are entirely unverifiable, from a source outside of US intelligence, even outside of British intelligence since the man had retired, and already inconsistent since it says people were in Czech when they most definitely were not. If the intelligence was so readily obtainable that all you had to do was hire a body then its reasonable to expect the Americans would have something from their own agencies. If it were valid then wouldnt they have been able to access information from their pals in British intelligence. Finally if Russian intelligence is so porous that they can compromise a person and everyone can know about it but nobody in the intelligence services of Britain and America has reported on it so they need a retired outsider to tell them, well its hard to swallow.

    A funny report but its hard to swallow.

    Mick
    Trump just dissed the CIA and FBI, so who is going to investigate? According to him they are crap too.

    Hes a prat.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #536
    Mick Mac Mick Mac is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,520

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Trump just dissed the CIA and FBI, so who is going to investigate?

    Hes a prat.
    Its entirely political. He has to diss them because they are clearly acting for a different boss. If he says I think they are great people then he gives them carte blanche to report anything as true. Next week they might slip in a different briefing and 1 hour later itd be with CNN.

    In two weeks about he can have the CIA investigate leaks and what the Russians have, and whatever he wants.

    When you hear people talking about the independence of officials whose only motivation is to serve alarm bells should ring. There is no independence. He may well be a prat. He has had some evidence that points that way.

    Mick
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #537
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,570

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Mac View Post
    Its entirely political. He has to diss them because they are clearly acting for a different boss. If he says I think they are great people then he gives them carte blanche to report anything as true. Next week they might slip in a different briefing and 1 hour later itd be with CNN.

    In two weeks about he can have the CIA investigate leaks and what the Russians have, and whatever he wants.

    When you hear people talking about the independence of officials whose only motivation is to serve alarm bells should ring. There is no independence. He may well be a prat. He has had some evidence that points that way.

    Mick

    Right so the CIA and FBI are acting for a different boss ... who? Putin?

    You mean they arent sworn to uphold the Constitution?

    Nothing preventing him from saying I have full confidenec the Intelligence Agncies will dismiss this farrago having investigated it under my watch.

    Instead he burbled inanely, took swipes at both agencies and sh*t his pants.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #538
    Cellachán Chaisil Cellachán Chaisil is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,779

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Like Divine Brown, the hooker who made her fortune after performing a sex act for Hugh Grant, I am sure if such a lady existed, she would already have published her first book and would be a household name by now
    Yes, Russia is the type of culture where you can speak out against powerful figures!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #539
    sethjem7 sethjem7 is offline
    sethjem7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,645

    'Drain the swamp' he said...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #540
    Mick Mac Mick Mac is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,520

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Right so the CIA and FBI are acting for a different boss ... who? Putin?

    You mean they arent sworn to uphold the Constitution?
    They are working for the Democrats for another 10 days.

    Swear to uphold the constitution. Come on Eagle. You seem a bit more worldly than that.

    Mick
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment