Register to Comment
Page 52 of 526 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Like Tree2643Likes

Just to be clear - everything negative you've ever heard about President Obama or Hillary Clinton is absolutely true . . . no need to verify or research anything, because you just know it's true. You feel it. Anything that claims anything to the contrary is a lie, and all proof must be ignored & mocked. I wasted a lot of time being deceived by research that proved little to none of what has been said and written about them was true. Facts don't tell the real story that we know to be true in our hearts.

However . . . everything we hear & know about Donald Trump - even if you heard it from his own mouth, or saw the full context live on video, or you read intelligence reports, details or experiences shared by anyone that has ever known him - well, we know it is not true. All negative information must be a lie. No need to verify or research. Ignore it. Give him the benefit of the doubt with total trust. Let's look at what is in his heart, not what he says or does or tweets or who he appoints.

Truth is over rated . . . and may not actually exist - unless it is something that I don't have to prove.

Almost nice little quote from someone
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

That was a car crash of a press conference - it is clear Donnie can't stand the heat of the political limelight - he can give it but he clearly can't take it
    ABC's Cecilia Vega steps up to ask the question that Trump refused to hear from CNN's Jim Acosta -- whether the president-elect could "stand here today, once and for all, and say that no one connected to you or your campaign had any contact with Russia leading up to or during the presidential campaign?"
    A straight forward question requiring a simple yes or no but instead Trump dodges the question.
    He speaks for 88 seconds -- about the "respect" Russia will have for him; Chinese hackers; if his administration will "get along" with Putin (maybe); Hillary Clinton's "reset" button -- but does not say whether any of his campaign associates spoke regularly with Moscow during the election.

Smacks of something to hide - bigly!

Whatever you may think about Trump, believing the dossier is real is pure gullible lunacy.

Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by President Bartlet View Post
    That was a car crash of a press conference - it is clear Donnie can't stand the heat of the political limelight - he can give it but he clearly can't take it
    You forgot to include 'from my objective position on this subject'.

Quote Originally Posted by President Bartlet View Post
    ABC's Cecilia Vega steps up to ask the question that Trump refused to hear from CNN's Jim Acosta -- whether the president-elect could "stand here today, once and for all, and say that no one connected to you or your campaign had any contact with Russia leading up to or during the presidential campaign?"
    A straight forward question requiring a simple yes or no but instead Trump dodges the question.
    He speaks for 88 seconds -- about the "respect" Russia will have for him; Chinese hackers; if his administration will "get along" with Putin (maybe); Hillary Clinton's "reset" button -- but does not say whether any of his campaign associates spoke regularly with Moscow during the election.

Hardly a golden moment for the Donald,
    being showered with these allegations.

H shouldnt have got into a pissing contest with the press though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Hardly a golden moment for the Donald,
    being showered with these allegations.

H shouldnt have got into a pissing contest with the press though.
    The orange one now is the yellow one.

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Mac View Post
    The orange one now is the yellow one.

Mick

HOSE HIM DOWN

HOSE HIM DOWN

(Just a variation on Lock her up!)

Even the IT seems to have some doubts about the latest Trumperuption:-

'I’m certainly no fan of Trump, but I couldn’t help but find this week’s Twitter spectacle unedifying. Genuinely, I never thought I’d see the day where I would defend Trump on anything, and yet here we are.

The ripple of gloating schadenfreude in light of these reports reeked of parochial smugness. It was a throwback to a time when tabloid kink-shaming was commonplace; when those who engaged in any sex act beyond the heterosexual missionary position were seen as terrible, evil, perverted people. Do we really want to go back there?' (someone called Tanya Sweeney - no I never heard of her either!)

Quote Originally Posted by midlander12 View Post
    Even the IT seems to have some doubts about the latest Trumperuption:-

'I’m certainly no fan of Trump, but I couldn’t help but find this week’s Twitter spectacle unedifying. Genuinely, I never thought I’d see the day where I would defend Trump on anything, and yet here we are.

The ripple of gloating schadenfreude in light of these reports reeked of parochial smugness. It was a throwback to a time when tabloid kink-shaming was commonplace; when those who engaged in any sex act beyond the heterosexual missionary position were seen as terrible, evil, perverted people. Do we really want to go back there?' (someone called Tanya Sweeney - no I never heard of her either!)
    IT with its finger on something or other.

Trump made a horses ass of himself. Its all out there to see.

True or not true, fake news or not, hes going to be a big fat flapping pike for however long it takes.

Pop-corn ...

Steele is a respected operative, though intriguingly - he has had bad American contact before

The dossier is interesting - certainly parts of it can be tested - I haven't seen Trump supporters suggest any of those tests

cyp

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment