Register to Comment
Page 483 of 498 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473481482483484485 493 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 4979
Like Tree2567Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crotta Cliach View Post
    Even that weird Milwaukee sheriff now refuses to work with Trump:

"A spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security said: "Sheriff Clarke is no longer being considered for a position within DHS. We wish him well."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nl_most&wpmm=1
    Maybe because there were allegations of plagiarism - nothing to do with Trump. Or maybe because of someone who died in one of his county jails.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Only he wasn't paid for his dulcet tones. We all know at this stage that payments were all about getting access to the missus, Crooked Hillary. Wash the sand out of your ears before you get back to me. Think it's starting to interfere with your balance
    By all, I assume you mean, you, enda, silverharp, Alex Jones and every box room conspiracy saddo from Key West to Seattle .
    I have a signed copy of Bill Clinton's autobiography.
    I slipped an extra 50 while he was signing and hey presto I got a medical card a few weeks later.

There is no evidence of corruption against the Clintons.
    It's just a moronic chant used by brain dead Trump cult devotees to make them feel better, a useful high until the Nascar season comes back or the barring order is lifted and they can start beating their wives again.
    If either of the Clintons deserved to get a year in jail, proportionately, Trump should get the chair

Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    You were very clear what you meant, as well as your homophobic claims.

Claiming a many who spends lots of time down the pub with the lads shows he is gay means 80% of the men in Ireland are gay.

You love to make assumptions and then let your imagination run away with itself.

If Bertie is gay, well good luck to him, he was always a pain in the arse anyway.

Get a load of this Pie, what a fecking light weight. trump is goosed.
    https://youtu.be/vxAIaFyxzig

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    By all, I assume you mean, you, enda, silverharp, Alex Jones and every box room conspiracy saddo from Key West to Seattle .
    I have a signed copy of Bill Clinton's autobiography.
    I slipped an extra 50 while he was signing and hey presto I got a medical card a few weeks later.

There is no evidence of corruption against the Clintons.
    It's just a moronic chant used by brain dead Trump cult devotees to make them feel better, a useful high until the Nascar season comes back or the barring order is lifted and they can start beating their wives again.
    If either of the Clintons deserved to get a year in jail, proportionately, Trump should get the chair
    Depends on what you consider to be evidence. This is where I would begin. https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...a&action=click

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    Get a load of this Pie, what a fecking light weight. trump is goosed.
    https://youtu.be/vxAIaFyxzig

There is no notification that Trump is under investigation, so that is that. Its a waste of time contributing unless something new happens.

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    There is no notification that Trump is under investigation, so that is that. Its a waste of time contributing unless something new happens.
    One doesn't get notification until they are ready to take you to court [or impeachment] and then you get a "You are a target of this investigation" letter. At that point your goose is almost done cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by valamhic View Post
    In most cases the first notice you have that you are the subject of Federal investigation is when the cuffs click against your wrists. Trump has now admitted he is under the scope and above his brief confirms, even more telling the moron deleted a tweet highlighting the above car crash interview.

The gossip that Flynn is talking fast and loudly is getting stronger. Also that Trump is a "target" or about to be.
    CNN was talking about how something seems to have changed in that day at Camp David. Wish we knew who was there except Melania and Barron.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment