Register to Comment
Page 47 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957971475471047 ... LastLast
Like Tree5209Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    It's going to be amazing, I can tell you that, we have the biggest, best, greatest allegations you ever heard, some of these allegations I haven't even heard myself, but the people I hire to tell me such things tell me they're going to be amazzing, like so amazing, like never seen in your life before amazing, and we have such a good thing going, I tell you, only even better than I'm telling you but better.

/trumpbotmodeff

We got folk out there with allegations,
    I mean they are bringing them to me, and I just take a look, and I say, you know, is that what I said, well you can take it this goddamn country was built on allegations, we are going to build a wall of allegations and you know we will pay for it, we are making allegations great again.

Ivanka, you aint putting on weight are you?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by an innocent abroad View Post
    calls BBC fake news,
    No he didn't , he will be getting the blame for kidnapping Shergar next.

What I find funny is, he refuses to take a question from CNN white house reporter, calls BBC fake news, then the CNN journalist is threatened by one of Trumps surrogates ( in the country of free speech) but takes and uses Wikileaks information from a 3rd and 4th source as fact?
    Wikileaks has never been wrong about anything in it's 10 year history. Even the Democrats admit themselves everything released was true, they focus on how they got the information. CNN are absolutely not credible in anyway way shape or form anymore. Don't think he said BBC was fake news, he just mocked them. Their reporter was poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    No he didn't , he will be getting the blame for kidnapping Shergar next.
    Indeed more fake posts about fake news. As with much of whats remaining of the modern left, the poster cannot help lie to support his agenda.

CNN in complete denial , taking endlessly to their own reporters and analysts and each reassuring each other than they are beyond reproach here and done nothing wrong , it is all Buzzfeeds fault and it also Trumps fault for calling CNN out on it.

But the fact is they legitimised Buzzfeeds very shaky story by breaking it last night on their own news channel after other channels had decided that it did not stack up enough to broadcast.

CNN still apologising half an hour later, and even reporting from Russia in an attempt to disprove the document that they themselves broke

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    The yugest ...

Goddammit.
    Eh, it's not all about the size of an allegation

Quote Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
    Indeed more fake posts about fake news. As with much of whats remaining of the modern left, the poster cannot help lie to support his agenda.
    Listing to a pathological liar for over a year, whose memory lasts 10 seconds and then denies he said.

No he did not , read past the headlines , it is the BBC reporting on Trump calling CNN fake news.

Rmind me -Im confused.

Is this the ugest day ever because Orange Cheeto did or didnt call out fake news?

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment