Register to Comment
Page 46 of 279 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Like Tree1579Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Betson View Post
    Good craic alright , CNN reporter now saying that Trump press officer threatened to throw him out of the press conference.
    I would not be surprised. He was an arrogant fck, actually demanding control over the press conference. His organisation has made itself the sibject of the news, so now they have to sit and watch.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by sadcitizen View Post
    It's funny how your mind immediately goes to pussy and dick whenever you're talking about Trump. I'm starting to think that you'd like him to personally penetration-test your box before Russia gets to it.

I can't believe the instant change in every panellist's demeanour on CNN. They actually seem shocked, and almost all criticism seems to have ended after a year of senseless critique.
    Oh you ll see much more shock over the next few months/years till he steps down or is impeached

Keep your powder dry.

MOD Request: Can you add the word 'Short' to the end of the thread title please? Because that would be way more funny.

It has to be said that with Trump even allegations against him are the best beautiful allegations, folks. The biggest.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeful View Post
    MOD Request: Can you add the word 'Short' to the end of the thread title please? Because that would be way more funny.
    Well, it couldn't make it any more inaccurate I suppose.

Why not just cut to the chase and change it to "Trump ate my hamster"

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    It has to be said that with Trump even allegations against him are the best beautiful allegations, folks. The biggest.
    The yugest ...

Goddammit.

Quote Originally Posted by RodShaft View Post
    This lady says it rather more eloquently...

The

Like Divine Brown, the hooker who made her fortune after performing a sex act for Hugh Grant, I am sure if such a lady existed, she would already have published her first book and would be a household name by now

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    The yugest ...

Goddammit.
    It's going to be amazing, I can tell you that, we have the biggest, best, greatest allegations you ever heard, some of these allegations I haven't even heard myself, but the people I hire to tell me such things tell me they're going to be amazzing, like so amazing, like never seen in your life before amazing, and we have such a good thing going, I tell you, not only even better than I'm telling you but better.

/trumpbotmode: off

What I find funny is, he refuses to take a question from CNN white house reporter, calls BBC fake news, then the CNN journalist is threatened by one of Trumps surrogates ( in the country of free speech) but takes and uses Wikileaks information from a 3rd and 4th source as fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners
    The above is on the 2nd page of this thread.Don't mean to say I told you so but I told you so.Libs have officially lost the plot. Sad but also funny as fark.Yet another case of so much egg, so many faces.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment