Register to Comment
Page 2 of 1517 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree6434Likes

In a pair of political bombshells, the US intelligence community announced that not only did Russian spies likely hack the Republican party alongside the DNC, but that the President-elect's campaign team maintained routine contact with Russian operatives throughout the election cycle. Not only that, US intelligence has alleged that Russia may have compromising personal or financial information about Donald Trump, which could be used to blackmail the next President and directly influence his actions in office.

The first announcement involves classified briefings presented to both President Obama and Donald Trump that allege Russians have compromising information on the PEOTUS. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers all signed off on the two-page synopsis.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/10/...dirt-on-trump/
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

In fairness, the report reads like a joke. A bit of restraint may be wise, its not like we haven't been trained about the amount of utter bullsh!t masquerading as fact recently.

Edit: although I may be a few minutes behind the curve...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crotta Cliach View Post
    I haven't seen this anyplace so far. CNN International - Wolf Blitzer - is reporting an exclusive. Via MI5, Russia was in touch with Trump during the whole election. They hacked his mail but didn't opt to use anything against him as they wanted him to beat Clinton. AND Russia has some thing that compromises Trump I guess both personally and financially. This has been reported by the intelligence agencies to Trump, Obama and the ranking members of the US Senate and House. Stay tuned.
    Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners

Quote Originally Posted by onetimeonly View Post
    In fairness, the report reads like a joke. A bit of restraint may be wise, its not like we haven't been trained about the amount of utter bullsh!t masquerading as fact recently.
    CNN says they have been working this story for 3 days before announcing it and they brought in one of the men who brought down Nixon. I am pretty sure this one is for real.

PISS-Gate is totally unverified (though it would explain the colour of his hair)

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners
    It seems to have done the rounds for some time before Blitzer announced it. He might have have got an exclusive on the sign-off.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/10/1...mail-trump-cnn

"Bombshell CNN report: Russia might have dirt on Trump"

Golden showers...is that it?

From the vox link:

To be crystal clear: I have no reason to believe any of these theories are correct. We don’t even know if the British intelligence officer’s report, the one the intel community is currently tracking down, is accurate.
    Last edited by ant; 11th January 2017 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    Golden showers...is that it?
    No. Thats just the funny bit. The rest of the allegations suggest treason.

I haven't seen this anyplace so far. CNN International - Wolf Blitzer - is reporting an exclusive. Via MI5, Russia was in touch with Trump during the whole election. They hacked his mail but didn't opt to use anything against him as they wanted him to beat Clinton. AND Russia has some thing that compromises Trump I guess both personally and financially. This has been reported by the intelligence agencies to Trump, Obama and the ranking members of the US Senate and House. Stay tuned.
    Not via MI5, via opposition research sources paid for by Trump's political opponents. That's why these allegations should be treated with skepticism.

New York Times saying that Trump and Obama were both briefed that Russian Intelligence Services had an "unsubstantiated" dossier on Trump.

But all it amounts to is gossip by US political operatives that the Russians collected.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/u...T.nav=top-news

Has to be more to it than that.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment