Register to Comment
Page 2 of 1517 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 15170
Like Tree6434Likes
  1. #11
    Mrs. Crotta Cliach Mrs. Crotta Cliach is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,871

    In a pair of political bombshells, the US intelligence community announced that not only did Russian spies likely hack the Republican party alongside the DNC, but that the President-elect's campaign team maintained routine contact with Russian operatives throughout the election cycle. Not only that, US intelligence has alleged that Russia may have compromising personal or financial information about Donald Trump, which could be used to blackmail the next President and directly influence his actions in office.

    The first announcement involves classified briefings presented to both President Obama and Donald Trump that allege Russians have compromising information on the PEOTUS. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers all signed off on the two-page synopsis.

    https://www.engadget.com/2017/01/10/...dirt-on-trump/
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    onetimeonly onetimeonly is online now

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    464

    In fairness, the report reads like a joke. A bit of restraint may be wise, its not like we haven't been trained about the amount of utter bullsh!t masquerading as fact recently.

    Edit: although I may be a few minutes behind the curve...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    Wagmore Wagmore is online now

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    5,943

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crotta Cliach View Post
    I haven't seen this anyplace so far. CNN International - Wolf Blitzer - is reporting an exclusive. Via MI5, Russia was in touch with Trump during the whole election. They hacked his mail but didn't opt to use anything against him as they wanted him to beat Clinton. AND Russia has some thing that compromises Trump I guess both personally and financially. This has been reported by the intelligence agencies to Trump, Obama and the ranking members of the US Senate and House. Stay tuned.
    Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    Mrs. Crotta Cliach Mrs. Crotta Cliach is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,871

    Quote Originally Posted by onetimeonly View Post
    In fairness, the report reads like a joke. A bit of restraint may be wise, its not like we haven't been trained about the amount of utter bullsh!t masquerading as fact recently.
    CNN says they have been working this story for 3 days before announcing it and they brought in one of the men who brought down Nixon. I am pretty sure this one is for real.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,570

    PISS-Gate is totally unverified (though it would explain the colour of his hair)
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    onetimeonly onetimeonly is online now

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    464

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Wolf bleedin Blitzer-CNN-what have they found? That they're part of the most conpromised news organisation in Christendom-be still my beating heart.Libs wishfull thinking knows no bounds. Such a bunch of whiners
    It seems to have done the rounds for some time before Blitzer announced it. He might have have got an exclusive on the sign-off.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    ant ant is offline
    ant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    608

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crotta Cliach View Post
    http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/10/1...mail-trump-cnn

    "Bombshell CNN report: Russia might have dirt on Trump"

    Golden showers...is that it?

    From the vox link:

    To be crystal clear: I have no reason to believe any of these theories are correct. We don’t even know if the British intelligence officer’s report, the one the intel community is currently tracking down, is accurate.
    Last edited by ant; 11th January 2017 at 01:39 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    gleeful gleeful is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,479

    Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    Golden showers...is that it?
    No. Thats just the funny bit. The rest of the allegations suggest treason.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    Skyrocket Skyrocket is offline
    Skyrocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,145

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Crotta Cliach View Post
    I haven't seen this anyplace so far. CNN International - Wolf Blitzer - is reporting an exclusive. Via MI5, Russia was in touch with Trump during the whole election. They hacked his mail but didn't opt to use anything against him as they wanted him to beat Clinton. AND Russia has some thing that compromises Trump I guess both personally and financially. This has been reported by the intelligence agencies to Trump, Obama and the ranking members of the US Senate and House. Stay tuned.
    Not via MI5, via opposition research sources paid for by Trump's political opponents. That's why these allegations should be treated with skepticism.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,570

    New York Times saying that Trump and Obama were both briefed that Russian Intelligence Services had an "unsubstantiated" dossier on Trump.

    But all it amounts to is gossip by US political operatives that the Russians collected.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/u...T.nav=top-news

    Has to be more to it than that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment