Register to Comment
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Like Tree306Likes

why not have a white santa for the white kids, a black santa for the black kids at different store and so on for other races etc so the have santa within their culture

I know a man married to a Polish girl. Their son told me the Polish Santa goes to their house
    Last edited by rob; 14th November 2017 at 07:18 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    why not have a white santa for the white kids, a black santa for the black kids at different store and so on for other races etc so the have santa within their culture

I know a man married to a Polish girl. Their son told me the Polish Santa goes to their house
    Like white, blond, blue eyed Jesus for the white kids?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDaisyC View Post
    Like white, blond, blue eyed Jesus for the white kids?
    yes and so on and a santa on a broomstick for pagans. At halloween i saw one person dressed as santa....little Jimmy Osmond for the liverpool kids "I'll be your long haired santa from liverpool...."

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    Ah for goodness sake. Santa is a fat white jolly bearded man, lets just leave it at that. Dr Who is now a woman. Iron Man is now a black teenage girl, ffs can we just stop beating whitey already, it's boring now.

In fairness Santa was never white, he always had puffy red checks like he'd been hitting the Lapland wood alcohol hard in the last mad days before taking to the sky with Rudolph and the reindeers

Have you not seen the Coke ad? In fairness though, we have to stop changing things to make them more politically correct. I doubt most non white kids give a monkeys what colour Santa is, they just want the presents. A bit like Irish kids and Communion/Confirmation, nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the money and clothes. I don't want Santa to end up being a lesbian, black disabled woman who identifies as a man and who has a bunch of kids with different dads.
    Others may want it

Have you not seen the Coke ad? In fairness though, we have to stop changing things to make them more politically correct. I doubt most non white kids give a monkeys what colour Santa is, they just want the presents. A bit like Irish kids and Communion/Confirmation, nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the money and clothes. I don't want Santa to end up being a lesbian, black disabled woman who identifies as a man and who has a bunch of kids with different dads.
    But going back to the OP - this wasn't some 'let's hire him because he's black' trope.

The guy applied for and got a gig. His colour wasn't a barrier to it, but nor is there any indication that there was a deliberate effort to seek out a black Santa.

In large part the thread was about the idiocy of howls of rage that a mythical figure based on a Bishop born in what is now Turkey is being depicted by someone other than a white man. It's total nonsense.

Greggs, the UK bakery chain have been rather naughty............................

https://www.theguardian.com/business...dvent-calendar

But is the sausage roll halal?

Quote Originally Posted by raetsel View Post
    Greggs, the UK bakery chain have been rather naughty............................

https://www.theguardian.com/business...dvent-calendar

But is the sausage roll halal?
    The greatest thing about this is that "Lord Jesus" backwards is Susejd Rol

https://twitter.com/inouifemme/statu...77864279232513

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment