Register to Comment
Page 778 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 2786787287687767777787797807888288781278 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 14763
Like Tree7084Likes

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Anyone else nostalgic for the days when the US had a real President?

A man who did a good job, rather than talked a good job.
    The other thing few people have noticed about Trump is that he rolls over so easily.

The Japanese announced a jobs package he could take to the mid-west and Trump coddled them and cooed over them. The Chinese got him to back down on the One China policy, the EU forced him to reverse his decision to to tear up the Iran nuclear deal, the Israelis got a One State policy from him, and Russia illegally tested a nuclear missile and flipped the bird.

Everyone spanked Donnies bum and he still thinks He Da Man ...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I guess now that she has thanked that post Eagle is no firmly come out as part of the Globalist Right or is it just that her fag hag part can't help but like the United States second gay president?

The real unemployment is closer to 10% because the Obama admin removed people who gave up looking for work after 6 months from the unemployment figures.

Quote Originally Posted by petaljam View Post
    Umm. Okaaay.

(The really tragic thing here is that when it was still in your own mind you probably imagined that this bizarre rant was somehow a reply to my post. Perhaps seeing it in black and white will make you realize that it's really not.)
    LOL do your know WTTR? Total nutter who comes on here reminiscing about the good old days in 1950s Mayo when women were barefoot, pregnant and chained to the sink; gays didn't exist (well....apart from the priests...); Fianna Fail ruled the known world; and everyone was white and certainly not Muslim.

Just another p.ie reactionary loon

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    The real unemployment is closer to 10% because the Obama admin removed people who gave up looking for work after 6 months from the unemployment figures.
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    Link?
    The Trump admin are using the same methodology for calculating unemployment as the Obama admin. Gallup says "real unemployment" is 9.4%.

Quote Originally Posted by SideysGhost View Post
    LOL do your know WTTR? Total nutter who comes on here reminiscing about the good old days in 1950s Mayo when women were barefoot, pregnant and chained to the sink; gays didn't exist (well....apart from the priests...); Fianna Fail ruled the known world; and everyone was white and certainly not Muslim.

Just another p.ie reactionary loon
    It is interesting that pro-Trump posters here seem to be always so much more polite than anti-Trump ones.

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    Demonstrably, unquestionably, 100% false." - Shep Smith, Fox News on Trump and his claims during his press conference.

Yes, Fox News.
    Shep has always been an independent voice is that shîthaus, to be fair. O'Reilly, on the other hand, is a Trump prostitute without shame.

I think Shep needs to go to MSNBC if hes going to be so unfair to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    I wouldn't go so far as to call Trump a worthless person and the line that you quote from St Paul is talking about engaging in pagan cultic meals as opposed to who you vote for. Just to be certain; do you believe that Christians should only vote for Christians?
    This administration is set for a greedy bloody feast. The Bankers and Militarists are encouraging division and fear in attempt to satisfy their lust for power and money. One thing is certain, the innocent will suffer.

I just think Christians should have the courage of their convictions. I can not understand why they are championing this man, defending him, celebrating him. The Christians are celebrating hate, intolerance and inhumanity. Look at who you are marching along side. I should be fair and say I do know good Christians. I just never seen the hate filled angry version of Christianity I have witnessed on here.

Romans 16:17-20 "I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. For your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. "

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment