Register to Comment
Page 2741 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 17412241264126912731273927402741274227432751 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,410 of 27518
Like Tree11031Likes
  1. #27401
    President Bartlet President Bartlet is offline
    President Bartlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,565

    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/16/p...pts/index.html

    Senate panel releases Trump Tower meeting transcripts
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #27402
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline
    The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    68,429

    Quote Originally Posted by President Bartlet View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/16/p...pts/index.html

    Senate panel releases Trump Tower meeting transcripts
    Important to remember that virtually every statement made by the participants w/r/t those meetings has turned out to be untrue.

    What you will read is a litany of perjury, obfuscation and obstruction.

    Pro-tip- everything Michael Avennati said about the meetings has been confirmed though.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #27403
    President Bartlet President Bartlet is offline
    President Bartlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,565

    Thousands of pages of interview transcripts with the participants of the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting shed new light on how eager Donald Trump Jr. and senior members of the Trump campaign were to obtain damaging information on Hillary Clinton — and how frustrated and angry they were that the material did not come to fruition.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #27404
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is online now

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24,088

    Quote Originally Posted by President Bartlet View Post
    Thousands of pages of interview transcripts with the participants of the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting shed new light on how eager Donald Trump Jr. and senior members of the Trump campaign were to obtain damaging information on Hillary Clinton — and how frustrated and angry they were that the material did not come to fruition.
    They were na´ve amateurs.


    Hilary went and paid someone to make it up and then hand it to sympathisers in the FBI. She was a pro operator.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #27405
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline
    The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    68,429

    Quote Originally Posted by President Bartlet View Post
    Thousands of pages of interview transcripts with the participants of the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting shed new light on how eager Donald Trump Jr. and senior members of the Trump campaign were to obtain damaging information on Hillary Clinton — and how frustrated and angry they were that the material did not come to fruition.
    If you believe that it did not.

    They lied all the way through their testimony to Congress. They could not lie that Russia had not made overtures re Clinton dirt, because that had already entered the public domain by then: the series of emails between Donald Jnr and the pop promotor. "I love it" - remember?

    So the falsehood became that information amounted to nothing, we were disappointed.

    But the fact is Papadapolous had already been outed as a Kremlin agent to the Trump campaign by the FBI and Trump promoted him, instead of firing his ass.

    They all dealt with Kremlin agents, lied about it, and then said that contact was merely cursory until it was shown it was extensive and on-going.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #27406
    President Bartlet President Bartlet is offline
    President Bartlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,565

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    They were na´ve amateurs.


    Hilary went and paid someone to make it up and then hand it to sympathisers in the FBI. She was a pro operator.
    Sweet Jesus! What a lot of sh1te! - They knew full well what they were doing and who with.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27407
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline
    The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    68,429

    Quote Originally Posted by President Bartlet View Post
    Sweet Jesus! What a lot of sh1te! - They knew full well what they were doing and who with.
    Oh for sure. Even stumbling and bumbling and lying, Donald Jnr couldnt deny that Goldstone (the pop promoter and Ukie crim who offered the hacked HRC emails) told him the source was Putin and knew that Trump was aware of this too.

    Its not like Donnie Jnr was off on a frolic of his own and Dad would have been furious had he found out.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #27408
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is online now
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    43,262

    The Hill

    Verified account

    @thehill
    Following Following @thehill
    More
    White House conducts sweeps to find staffers' unauthorized cell phones http://hill.cm/6dDemqI
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #27409
    Justinian Justinian is offline
    Justinian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,868

    The Office of Government Ethics has found that Donald Trump made a false statement on his prior ethics disclosure. This would be a crime if done willfully and knowingly. The matter has been referred to DAG Rosenstein as it may be relevant to any inquiry he is overseeing. That's tantamount to a criminal referral.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #27410
    Dame_Enda Dame_Enda is online now
    Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    43,262

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    The Office of Government Ethics has found that Donald Trump made a false statement on his prior ethics disclosure. This would be a crime if done willfully and knowingly. The matter has been referred to DAG Rosenstein for possible criminal prosecution as it may be relevant to any inquiry he is overseeing.
    Sessions recently said he would not recuse himself from the Cohen case.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment