Register to Comment
Page 2017 of 2059 FirstFirst ... 10171517191719672007201520162017201820192027 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,170 of 20581
Like Tree9008Likes

Sessions holding people he proscuted to different standards....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sessions says not able to comment on whether the WH contacted the DOJ on the Time Warner (which owns CNN) takeover by AT+T.

Trump tweeted earlier today that his approval rating "was probably in the mid 50s"

Quinnipiac (who last week nailed the Virginia and New Jersey Gubernatorial elections) as of today, says it is 35%

Gallup, who have been doing this almost daily for 70 years, as of today, say it is 38%.

Just an absolute bullsh*tter and liar par excellence

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Trump's inherent recklessness will be his downfall
    If, as is becoming increasingly likely, he will need to throw many of his campaign (including his son) under a bus and say they acted independently, he will still be snared on this reckless impulsiveness

Running to twitter and podiums with "major news coming folks" mins after Junior and Kushner had same confirmed to them by Russians and Wikileaks

Exquisite watching that rodent Sessions getting wheeled out in House Judiciary questioning just now
    "I do not recall, I d not recollect, to the best of my ability I felt at that time that was my recollection..."

Brian Lenihan did a better job
    Did you notice that Ivanka did not attend most of Don "Capone" Trump's Asian journey? She went back to the USA after the first day, citing something or other excuse. If her daddy throws Kushner under a bus, it may cause a rift between Ivanka and her dad. With such a rift and the likelihood of having her husband in jail, I predict that Ivanka is in for a few difficult years. There is also Kushner's precarious financial situation to consider, owing billions and unable to find a backer afaik.

On the other hand she may have realised what a fool she is to keep attending state events as if she were the USA's official pretty princess. Well, such a realisation is a good thing, imho.

I wonder if she's sneaking back to NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Trump tweeted earlier today that his approval rating "was probably in the mid 50s"

Quinnipiac (who last week nailed the Virginia and New Jersey Gubernatorial elections) as of today, says it is 35%

Gallup, who have been doing this almost daily for 70 years, as of today, say it is 38%.

Just an absolute bullsh*tter and liar par excellence
    It was around that on polling day in November too,. When will you people learn that the disapproval rating of the opposing candidate can cancel out that of the sitting candidate? In the Spring last year there were polls with Trump on 33% approval. Its not the same as voting intention.

Quote Originally Posted by bormotello View Post
    LOL
    They failed miserable few days ago when Hamilton68 made George Takei as number one Russian hashtag, while in reality nobody knows this guy in Russia
    It can only means that Hamilton68 is monitoring alt right accounts and trying to pretend that they are Russians in order to suppress any opposition to liberals
    Hamilton68 does not follow twitter in Russia, Putinbot.

Nice try though.
    Last edited by Justinian; 14th November 2017 at 08:12 PM.

Trump to nominate current Acting ICE director Thomas Homan to hold the position full time. A polarising figure but one I greatly admire for saying it as it is. He actually got an award under the Obama admin for deporting illegals.

Trump taps Thomas Homan as ICE director | TheHill

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    It was around that on polling day in November too,. When will you people learn that the disapproval rating of the opposing candidate can cancel out that of the sitting candidate? In the Spring last year there were polls with Trump on 33% approval. Its not the same as voting intention.
    Have you a link to either of these?

And the point I made is yet again Trump is lying, saying his approval was in the "mid 50s" and that polls saying he is in the 30s (ie pretty much all of them) are "fake polls"

Not one poll out of hundreds conducted since his inauguration has ever had him in the mid 50s (not even Kellyanne's private polling company that had Ed Gillespie storming to victory this day last week)

So every single respected pollster in America is fake but one that Trump invented in his head that has him in the mid 50s is "real"
    Woody Allen in Bananas stuff
    Last edited by Jack Walsh; 14th November 2017 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by an innocent abroad View Post
    "Hi Kellyane, we had a great trip, what's been happening, I had no access to Fox or Breitbart. I assume its all good"

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment