Register to Comment
Page 2 of 2131 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21305
Like Tree9212Likes
  1. #11
    drummed drummed is offline
    drummed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    40,901

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    But how would that influence private businesses?
    If the companies are happy in Ireland they will stay.
    If not they will leave, and that will be our fault.
    But we cant do squat because the EU dictates our policy on companies investing here..
    In other words Mussolini can't bring the jobs back you say? What then?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #12
    redsaint redsaint is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,497

    ************************..great let the show begin,and sit way back.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #13
    Oscurito Oscurito is offline

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,360

    Muslims won't be banned.
    The wall won't be built.
    Millions of "American jobs" won't be "brought back home". )The Trump Corporation is still sending them abroad.)
    The coal industry won't be revived.
    14 million illegal immigrants won't be expelled.
    Trump won't tell "his AG" to investigate HRC because he doesn't have the power.
    HRC won't be sent to jail.
    etc. etc.....

    All just campaign slogans so a 70 year old spoilt child would get his latest toy.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #14
    Bleu Poppy Bleu Poppy is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,686

    Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    By bringing the jobs back home. That's his main policy remember.
    How?

    By nationalising the corporations? Throwing the shareholders out, and their appointed directors? Putting his own teams in place (all rejects from The Apprentice, perhaps)? And then getting them to issue orders to close branches in China, Indonesia, Singapore, Germany, Ireland?

    "You're Fired"!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #15
    drummed drummed is offline
    drummed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    40,901

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscurito View Post
    Muslims won't be banned.
    The wall won't be built.
    Millions of "American jobs" won't be "brought back home". )The Trump Corporation is still sending them abroad.)
    The coal industry won't be revived.
    14 million illegal immigrants won't be expelled.
    Trump won't tell "his AG" to investigate HRC because he doesn't have the power.
    HRC won't be sent to jail.
    etc. etc.....

    All just campaign slogans so a 70 year old spoilt child would get his latest toy.
    And the elites will continue to rake in the cash regardless.

    The question is now, when all this becomes evident to the voters what will happen then?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #16
    Truth.ie Truth.ie is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30,813

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscurito View Post
    Muslims won't be banned.
    The wall won't be built.
    Millions of "American jobs" won't be "brought back home". )The Trump Corporation is still sending them abroad.)
    The coal industry won't be revived.
    14 million illegal immigrants won't be expelled.
    Trump won't tell "his AG" to investigate HRC because he doesn't have the power.
    HRC won't be sent to jail.
    etc. etc.....

    All just campaign slogans so a 70 year old spoilt child would get his latest toy.
    Your predictions have been shyt so far.
    Why not just take a nap?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #17
    Oscurito Oscurito is offline

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,360

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    Your predictions have been shyt so far.
    Why not just take a nap?
    What predictions? Quote an actual post of mine.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #18
    Carlos Danger Carlos Danger is offline
    Carlos Danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9,106
    Twitter
    @

    A Corkwegian snowflake will be triggered so much as to call the democratic process of the largest democracy in the world as an "awful result", and start a thread on it...

    or something.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #19
    drummed drummed is offline
    drummed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    40,901

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    A Corkwegian snowflake will be triggered so much as to call the democratic process of the largest democracy in the world as an "awful result", and start a thread on it...

    or something.
    India is the largest democracy in the world. And America just had it last election anyway.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #20
    Bleu Poppy Bleu Poppy is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,686

    Trump is 26 electoral college votes short of the 270 necessary.

    God help us all.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment