Register to Comment
Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1091Likes

She's hot.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

SOR played some clips this morning re Trump's recent remarks on Doonbeg which he was pleased to acquire during Ireland's lean times. Now in mature reflection he says it means little or nothing to him ; a playtime facility for his executives and an opportunity for his children to oversee its development.

He has no more interest in Ireland than the man in the moon - he never did - although who can forget the scenes when Ireland's elected rep/ Noonan pushed the boat and the red carpet out for his private jet arriving on a 'soft' damp day in the West.

All you want from a First Lady is to STFU and look hot.

It's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
    SOR played some clips this morning re Trump's recent remarks on Doonbeg which he was pleased to acquire during Ireland's lean times. Now in mature reflection he says it means little or nothing to him ; a playtime facility for his executives and an opportunity for his children to oversee its development.

He has no more interest in Ireland than the man in the moon - he never did - although who can forget the scenes when Ireland's elected rep/ Noonan pushed the boat and the red carpet out for his private jet arriving on a 'soft' damp day in the West.
    It will be great if Melania becomes First Lady and visits Ireland .
    It certainly is a far more exciting prospect than the boring and utterly predictable Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post

It's been a while.
    This article, link below reports

She has almost wordlessly accompanied Donald Trump in public and was conspicuously absent from a fall “60 Minutes” interview filmed at their home.

The real-estate tycoon's first wife, Ivana Trump, previously told the Daily News' [email protected] column she wasn't sure her 45-year-old successor was exactly First Lady material.

“She can’t talk, she can’t give a speech, she doesn’t go to events, she doesn’t (seem to) want to be involved,” she said.

link
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2487291

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    I am just watching this great girl defend her man. She is both beautiful and totally feminine.
    The last time anything like her came near the White House was Jacki Kennedy.

The wives and husbands of US presidential contenders are important .

Donald Trumps wife is herself an immigrant to the USA who obeyed the laws of that country and took out citizenship.

Whatever weaknesses Trump has they are more than compensated for by this impressive , intelligent and very beautiful women.

What do other posters think..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melania_Trump

Melania Trump On Donald: 'He Knows The Consequences'
    Like Hitler much?

Because reading between the lines (and you don't have to dig deep) there's definitely an Aryan race kind of under current going on through all that... even if you don't see it yourself... although I suspect you're well aware of it.

And you've weaved a nice touch of sexism through it too... 'great girl defend her man'.... never mind the overall tone regarding various first ladies... FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post

It's been a while.
    I have seen Melania being interviewed and she presents as a lively and intelligent women of many feminine virtues.
    Caring and considerate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    It is sad to see this level of cynicism displayed in the above post .
    As if wealthy people can not be loved for who they are.

It is quite
    obvious that Melania is very much in love with her husband.
    I always suspected you were a troll. I know now for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner Island View Post
    Like Hitler much?

Because reading between the lines (and you don't have to dig deep) there's definitely an Aryan race kind of under current going on through all that... even if you don't see it yourself... although I suspect you're well aware of it.

And you've weaved a nice touch of sexism through it too... 'great girl defend her man'.... never mind the overall tone regarding various first ladies... FFS
    So now according to you it is "Hitlerian " to praise a woman for defending her man?

Melania is a lovely woman out there helping her husband and your take on that is that people who admire her are " Hitlerian"!

Why have you problems with feminine beauty and the virtue of female loyalty.?

Quote Originally Posted by rgaok View Post
    I always suspected you were a troll. I know now for sure...
    You are unable or unwilling to accept that a beautiful intelligent women can fall in love with a wealthy man.

Indeed I suspect a lot of men are just plain jealous when it comes to the Trump family.
    Last edited by The Field Marshal; 1st March 2016 at 11:30 AM.

Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment