Register to Comment
Page 2 of 1573 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree7262Likes

Hopefully, she'll not be walking among us, come the next election.
    The World has suffered enough, as she dealt with her "scorned woman syndrome" this last 2 decades.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

She is truly evil.

Quote Originally Posted by eyelight View Post
    She is truly evil.
    HELL YEAH! Aint it cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    It is amazing to me the lack of respite from elections and electioneering given to potential candidates in the US Presidential races.

Every word every person considered ,however remotely, to be a potential candidate is pored over to see how it effects their rating with the key swing voters in the next election and blah,blah,blah……….

I like Hillary Clinton a lot and would be a supporter of hers if I were a US Voter.

However, she has invoked the anger of no less a worthy than Michael (fu(ken) Creed because of her remarks during the week at in her speech on human rights at DCU –I wish guys like this would shut up and stop embarrassing me.
    Fine Gael TD deems Hillary Clinton's remark on women's health as "offensive reference" to abortion debate | Irish News | IrishCentral
    This was played out on RTE Radio this morning in terms of how her DCU speech would be reported back in the US and how this reportage would affect her chances in any potential run for president.

On the substantive issue of a Clinton Presidency it seems she would get serious support from within the Dems. As this article purports to show:

James Carville: ’90 percent’ of Democrats want Hillary Clinton to run for president

Anyone for Hillary?
    God Help us all - she's Palin with better PR

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    God Help us all - she's Palin with better PR
    Harsh Cruimh,she is somewhat more intelligent than SP - Gingrich in his kite flying video describes her as aformidable and an intelligent person.

Newt Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Republicans 'Incapable Of Competing' (VIDEO)

Will she invade countries that don't provide abortion on demand?

President Obama has opposed even minor limits on abortion, such as a ban on sex-selective abortion, a ban on late term abortions past the point at which the unborn child is capable of feeling pain, and has even opposed legislation to protect a baby accidentally born alive after a failed abortion
    Democrat Platform Supports Taxpayer-Funded Late-Term Abortions

At the end of the last Clinton administration there was a budget surplus-Hillary will betrong on the economy and it is the economy stupid as they were won't to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch 22 View Post
    What about bimbo eruptions?

Jaysus thats not her and Celia Larkin is it, anyone ? Could Sindo & Eoghan Harris promote Sindo columnist Larkin to run for High office here too ?

A few figures to help:

US Presidential Election 2016 Winner Betting Odds | Politics and Election Betting | Oddschecker

She is the best bet at the moment.
    Interestingly the next 6 most likely 2016 Presidents are Republicans.
    She is well ahead of other Democrats at the moment.
    But there is a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    It is amazing to me the lack of respite from elections and electioneering given to potential candidates in the US Presidential races.

Every word every person considered ,however remotely, to be a potential candidate is pored over to see how it effects their rating with the key swing voters in the next election and blah,blah,blah……….

I like Hillary Clinton a lot and would be a supporter of hers if I were a US Voter.

However, she has invoked the anger of no less a worthy than Michael (fu(ken) Creed because of her remarks during the week at in her speech on human rights at DCU –I wish guys like this would shut up and stop embarrassing me.
    Fine Gael TD deems Hillary Clinton's remark on women's health as "offensive reference" to abortion debate | Irish News | IrishCentral
    This was played out on RTE Radio this morning in terms of how her DCU speech would be reported back in the US and how this reportage would affect her chances in any potential run for president.

On the substantive issue of a Clinton Presidency it seems she would get serious support from within the Dems. As this article purports to show:

James Carville: ’90 percent’ of Democrats want Hillary Clinton to run for president

Anyone for Hillary?
    I supported Obama in the primaries but there are times I wish she had won as she would have taken no bs from the Republicans.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment