Register to Comment
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

One set of savages telling another set they are savage.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Free speech should be defended no matter how unpleasant that speech may be.

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    A mix of the human race and what, exactly?
    A mix of the White race (European) and Amerindian.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreeOrTalus View Post
    A mix of the White race (European) and Amerindian.
    What 'White race'? You seem to be indicating the descendants of African expansion into Europe; is that correct?

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by theloner View Post
    That doesn't mean we ignore the bigotry of Zionism and their extremists.
    Or the bigotry of the anti-Zionists, from the far-left (Gilad Atzmon, Stalin) to the far right (David Duke) or the Muslim world (Bin Laden and Company).
    Last edited by The System Works; 24th September 2012 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Millionaire jewess and rabid Zionist Pamela Geller has hit the jackpot with this latest move: she is rapidly becoming a global household name, which is what she has sought all along. She and her fellow jews are good at using Whites for their own purposes, and this campaign is working like a charm in that department, yet again.
    Are you that little runt from the The Blues Brothers?

I hate Illinois Nazis ...

Free speech should be as close to an absolute right as possible

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    The principle of free speech is not absolute; like any freedom it carries responsibilities with it and its boundaries are social conventions, often carrying the force of law.
    I accept that it is not absolute such as situations of libel, slander or specifics threats of violence or harm. But I think it should be as close to absolute as possible. The US Supreme court has even limited actions for libel or slander and I think this is commendable. I reject the concept of incitement or provocation. Every human being must be responsible for his or her actions but not necessarily for what we say if it is an expression of opinion. I can decide to utter nonsense here and then and I might not be serious at all. In fact I often do! Am I a person not to being taken seriously, maybe? But that's my business.

I might even enjoy telling lies, this should be my right if I am simply expressing thoughts or opinions. But my actions or purposes are different but even then I should be given the maximum possible latitude.

As regards social conventions such as religion, this should have absolutely no bearing on free speech. I enjoyed the picture of the prophet with a pig's head and why not? If a muslim is angry with me for this, that's his or her problem. I also defend the artiste who put a crucifix in urine but I also pity him his torment.

This is my definition of an absolute right to free speech and I feel strongly about it. I might even decide to abuse someone or hurl insults at backward thinking people for daring to limit my expression of what is in my heart. If it's happiness or if it's deep seated hatred, that's my business alone. We have the right to hate as much as we have the right to love. Or is that the question?

I regard the principle of unfettered free speech as the most valuable thing in any democracy. I think the European countries have limited free speech and this is increasingly the case in Ireland and the UK.

I admire the US model, its constitution and the mixture of tolerance and a large spectrum of opinions which it breeds.

I see privacy rights, social engineering and Islamic extremism as threats to this valuable principle.

In fact I am heartened to see Islamics calling for vengeance, murder etc. on the heads of people who have done nothing except exercise their natural right to free speech. These Islamists are showing their true colours. Similarly I think it a big mistake by the US and Israel not to let the mad Iranian President expound his views on the holocaust for us all to hear. They should have stayed at a convention some years ago instead of boycotting it. Then they could have taken him on verbally and expose the nonsense he spouts.
    Last edited by Progress; 24th September 2012 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    I accept that it is not absolute such as situations of libel, slander or specifics thretas of violence or harm. But I think it should be as close to absolute as possible. The US Supreme Court has even limited actions for libel or slander and I think this is commendable. I reject the consept of incitement or provocation. Every human being must be responsible for his or her actions but not necessarily for what we say if it is an expression of opinion. I can decide to utter nonsense here and then and I might not be serious at all. In fact I often do! Am I a person not to being taken seriously, maybe? But that's my business.

I might even enjoy telling lies, this should be my right. But my actions or purposes are different but even then I should be given the maximum possible latitude.

As regards social conventions such as religion, this should have absolutley no bearing on free speech. I enjoyed the picture of the prophet with a pig's head and why not? If a muslim is angry with me for this, that's his or her problem. This is my definition of an absolute right to free speech and I feel strongly about it. I might even decide to abuse someone or hurl insults at backward thinking people for daring to limit my expression of what is in my heart. If it's happiness or if it's deep seated hatred, that's my business alone. We have the right to hate as much as we have the right to love. Or is that the question?

I regard the principle of unfettered free speech as the most valuable thing in any democracy. I think the European countries have limited free speech and this is increasingly the case in Ireland and the UK.

I admire the US model, its constitution and the mixture of tolerance and a large spectrum of opinions which it breeds.

I see privacy rights, social engineering and Islamic extremism as threats to this valuable principle.

In fact I am heartened to see Islamics calling for vengeance, murder etc. on the heads of people who have done nothing except exercise their natural right to free speech. These Islamists are showing their true colours. Similarly I think it a big mistake by the US and Israel not to let the mad Iranian President expound his views on the holocaust for us all to hear. They should have stayed at a convention some years ago instaed of boycotting it. Then they could have taken him on verbally and expose the nonsense he spouts.
    Without a right to freedom of speech how can you protect or defend any other right or freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    I accept that it is not absolute such as situations of libel, slander or specifics threats of violence or harm. But I think it should be as close to absolute as possible. The US Supreme court has even limited actions for libel or slander and I think this is commendable. I reject the concept of incitement or provocation. Every human being must be responsible for his or her actions but not necessarily for what we say if it is an expression of opinion. I can decide to utter nonsense here and then and I might not be serious at all. In fact I often do! Am I a person not to being taken seriously, maybe? But that's my business.

I might even enjoy telling lies, this should be my right if I am simply expressing thoughts or opinions. But my actions or purposes are different but even then I should be given the maximum possible latitude.

As regards social conventions such as religion, this should have absolutely no bearing on free speech. I enjoyed the picture of the prophet with a pig's head and why not? If a muslim is angry with me for this, that's his or her problem. I also defend the artiste who put a crucifix in urine but I also pity him his torment.

This is my definition of an absolute right to free speech and I feel strongly about it. I might even decide to abuse someone or hurl insults at backward thinking people for daring to limit my expression of what is in my heart. If it's happiness or if it's deep seated hatred, that's my business alone. We have the right to hate as much as we have the right to love. Or is that the question?

In fact I am heartened to see Islamics calling for vengeance, murder etc. on the heads of people who have done nothing except exercise their natural right to free speech. These Islamists are showing their true colours. Similarly I think it a big mistake by the US and Israel not to let the mad Iranian President expound his views on the holocaust for us all to hear. They should have stayed at a convention some years ago instaed of boycotting it. Then they could have taken him on verbally and expose the nonsense he spouts.
    I agree that speech should be as free as possible, but I think it's important to point out that it is not an absolute right. In fact, I struggle to think of any absolute right.

I don't think I ever dismissed Greeks or southern Italians from the White race. They are White AFAIC.
    Tell that to NewDawn1:

Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    ahhh now, if you want to get really PC, its mixed background. Tut tut tut.
    Im guessing she is prob Southern Italien or Greek in which they are all mongrels.
    I'm not a Nordicist.
    Just as well really. Your ability to categorise people into different 'races' just by looking at the colour of their skin isn't up to much:

Race does exist. Racial differences can be seen with the naked eye
    Quote Originally Posted by sondagefaux View Post
    They can?

What 'race' is the girl in this image?

I'm not playing your picture games.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment