Register to Comment
Page 70 of 210 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Like Tree598Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Moloney View Post
    God it's amazing. You seem such an expert. Perhaps you should be the judge?

Also could be serious trouble when Zimmerman is acquitted.
    ‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com
    Don't worry the NSA will be all over it,like peanut butter on a cracker.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Obama's Children.

Ok, Now hear this:

On or about March 23rd 2012 President Obama said "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." [Martin]. Now all over Twitter and Facebook, etc. you see all kinds of death threats and vows to kill Zimmerman and white people should Zimmerman walk free.

I propose that we refer to anyone who Riots or Murders due to the Zimmerman verdict as "Obama's Children" or "Obama's Child".

President Obama acting as the leader of the United States of America, by his words, inflamed hatred and publicly advocated one side in a case that had not been adjudicated thereby convicting Zimmerman in the "Court of Public Opinion", for a segment of the American people. This was an abuse of his power as President of The United States of America.

Every person, regardless of color, race or religion deserves a fair trial and President Obama due to his moronic words prevented this, in my opinion.

WARNING: SOME CONTENT MAY BE HARSH. OPEN LINKS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    [mods said i had to warn people if a link may offend or be shocking..etc.]

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kill-...56006921157952

Twitter Explodes With Threats Against Zimmerman, Random Whites : Personal Liberty Digest

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sangreel View Post
    Ok, Now hear this:

On or about March 23rd 2012 President Obama said "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." [Martin]. Now all over Twitter and Facebook, etc. you see all kinds of death threats and vows to kill Zimmerman and white people should Zimmerman walk free.

I propose that we refer to anyone who Riots or Murders due to the Zimmerman verdict as "Obama's Children" or "Obama's Child".

President Obama acting as the leader of the United States of America, by his words, inflamed hatred and publicly advocated one side in a case that had not been adjudicated thereby convicting Zimmerman in the "Court of Public Opinion", for a segment of the American people. This was an abuse of his power as President of The United States of America.

Every person, regardless of color, race or religion deserves a fair trial and President Obama due to his moronic words prevented this, in my opinion.

Twitter Explodes With Threats Against Zimmerman, Random Whites : Personal Liberty Digest

No, no it's all Glen Beck's fault according to Haldeman.

Its not Glenn Beck that matters...its the threats. DEATH THREATS IN WRITING. Will the AG do anything? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by H.R. Haldeman View Post
    The first line in that Blaze piece:

Vowing? A bunch of morons - and they're not "supporters" in the sense they know TM or his family - making ridiculous threats on Twitter is now "vowing"? Probably mostly kids, and probably mostly people who live in another state.

This is absolutely typical of that piece of filth Glenn Beck. It's always dog whistle language with him that he is smart enough to recognise but his readers are not, which he knows. And he makes millions and millions and millions of dollars a year from it. There aren't many people in American public life for whom I have less respect than this pig.

I don't for a second condone those Tweets. In fact, if there were police resources available and this happened in Ireland, I would expect the Gardai to knock on the door of every one of those people, if for no other reason to snap them out of their idiocy. But we need to keep our eyes open when people of bad faith like Glenn Beck get involved. He's exactly the type - and it'll happen on both sides of this - who will stir people up to do stupid things once the verdict comes down.

Haldeman has issues with Glenn Beck. That is NOT the issue. The Issue is that Obama is out of the USofA when he needs to be on site due to the amount of evidence that a race war is brewing, should Zimmerman walk. I was in L.A. [City of Industry] during the 1992 Los Angeles riots. If Zimmerman walks, I believe due to social media, these riots will make the L.A. riots pale in comparison.

ohhh you don't know about the 1992 RACE riots in L.A.? Well here is some info! [and yes, I was fully armed, never had to draw my sidearm, but I thought I would have to a few times]

1992 Los Angeles riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Moloney View Post
    No, no it's all Glen Beck's fault according to Haldeman.
    Last edited by Sangreel; 29th June 2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling and generally poor writing.

Haldeman has issues with Glenn Beck. That is NOT the issue. The Issue is that Obama is out of the USofA when he needs to be on site due to the amount of evidence that a race war is brewing, should Zimmerman walk. I was in L.A. [City of Industry] during the 1992 Los Angeles riots. If Zimmerman walks, I believe due to social media, these riots will make the L.A. riots pale in comparison.

ohhh you don't know about the 1992 RACE riots in L.A.? Well here is some info! [and yes, I was fully armed, never had to draw my sidearm, but I thought I would have to a few times]

1992 Los Angeles riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    American juries have tended to have a lot of backbone down the years so I don't think Zimmerman is toast just yet. If he is acquitted there will be chaos. It makes me think of what would have happened if Dobson & Norris had been acquitted, London would have burned.

Anytime I have seen Trayvons father interviewed, he seems to have a lot of dignity - something that some of his supporters (and Zimmermans) seem to lack

Ok, Now hear this:

Reckless comments from Obama. He should know more than anyone about the foolishness of speaking on pending legal proceedings.

It is scary on Twitter now the amount of blacks threatening violence against random whites and of course to kill Zimmerman himself. Bravado from some no doubt but it doesnt take many people to cause havok. Nice work mainstream media. They are the ones who whipped up this race war. A silly little fact like the accused being a mixed race Hispanic wouldn't get in their way. As Zimmerman is likely to get off I can see serious unrest on the way.

Storm in a teacup, Mike.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment