Register to Comment
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thank God there is one Republican character with the class, character and guts to take on the stupid, pseudo-scientific wing of bizarros and wingnuts. If Romney showed a bit of this fighting spirit, he would win in a canter:

Last edited by owedtojoy; 19th August 2011 at 07:59 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Any answer to the question about the founder of Fish Nua being reported on this site as believing cannabis cures cancer. What do you think. Is he a loon. Are you a loon

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    Thank God there is one Republican character with the class, character and guts to take on the stupid, pseudo-scientific wing of bizarros and wingnuts. If Romney showed a bit of this fighting spirit, he would win in a canter:

Is this your new pick for the nomination. Pawlenty, your last nutjob, did not even make it to the starting line.

This whackjob will get the usual loon green vote. 2% max

Quote Originally Posted by CanRonPaulSavetheUS View Post
    Is this your new pick for the nomination. Pawlenty, your last nutjob, did not even make it to the starting line.

This whackjob will get the usual loon green vote. 2% max
    I never said he would win the vote of spittle-flecked nutcases like you..

I said he had class, character and guts ... something which in not on show from the clones who have to spout their bit of Bible-thumping and pseudo-science to get the nomination.

Wouldn't you admire someone more who fought a good fight, then the ones who licked ass and got the nomination? I don't see Ron Paul coming out courageously on whether he thinks the Bible is superior on scientific questions. Pity he is crawling on his belly for the Fundamentalist vote. He doesn't deserve to be President ... but don't worry, he won't be.

PS How's the cold fusion coming? Will you have my generator ready next month? I need it for the winter.

Are you saying this fruitcake Huntsman is going to win.

I am sayting the bollix of a global warming nutjob is going to get less than 2% if he even makes it to the starting line.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Do this site a favour and start a thread on each a day or two before, I'll prob forget those dates but if I'm reminded I think I'd set time aside
    Why are you so interested in the debates? They're usually like the ''debate'' the aliens had in the simpsons- ''My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball...'' etc

Are you saying this fruitcake Huntsman is going to win.

I am sayting the bollix of a global warming nutjob is going to get less than 2% if he even makes it to the starting line.
    How is he a ''global warming nutjob''.?

Bachmann 4,823
    Paul: 4671
    Pawlenty: 2293
    Santorum: 1657
    Cain: 1456
    Perry: 718
    Romney: 567
    Gingrich: 385
    Huntsman: 69
    McCotter: 35

Ask the 99.5% of the people who didn't vote for the loon

Bachmann 4,823
    Paul: 4671
    Pawlenty: 2293
    Santorum: 1657
    Cain: 1456
    Perry: 718
    Romney: 567
    Gingrich: 385
    Huntsman: 69
    McCotter: 35

Ask the 99.5% of the people who didn't vote for the loon
    Very difficult to know where to start when responding to this level of useless rhetoric.
    1. They mightn't have not voted for him because he is a ''global warming nutjob'', maybe it was some other policy.
    2. You made the assertion, care to back it up?

Better and better from Huntsman. Perry is wildly claiming that "scientists took money to manipulate data". The obvious question is "What scientists?. Name them"

Like the entire US Academy of Sciences, Rick? And what do you say, Michelle? And you, Ron?

Huntsman may not stand much of a chance, but better a fighter than a pseudo-science clone from Tea Party central casting.

For the past few days, the Perry campaign has been laying down some serious anti-science markers. Between saying “a substantial number of [climate] scientists… have manipulated data” (an accusation they couldn’t come close to substantiating) and saying, “In Texas, we teach both creationism and evolution,” Perry has been going all out for the anti-science primary vote.

A lone, unambiguous, pro-science voice in the Republican field, Jon Huntsman tweeted today:

To be clear. I believe in evolution and trust scientists on global warming. Call me crazy.

You’re not crazy, former governor Huntsman, you’re just working in a field where rational activity has had, shall we say, a strange definition in recent years.
    Huntsman’s Campaign Calls Out Perry on Science Denial | The Intersection | Discover Magazine

Hammering away on the point that Perry and Bachmann, and Ron Paul too, are as rational as nutjobs like Orly Taitz, the queen of "birtherism", will help Romney, and probably ultimately Obama as well. It will also help Huntsman, who is doing his profile no harm at all.
    Last edited by owedtojoy; 19th August 2011 at 08:00 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment