Register to Comment
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Notachipanoaktree View Post
    Come on FFS 'Get a room' yez might even get a threesome going with mad red.
    They are in the same room, or bunker, in Newbury.
    I see punctuation has eluded Syph
    completely
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by fat finger View Post
    The visit of Trump to UK is timely and important, a chance for disorientated Britain to get a much needed whiff of what strong leadership and clear direction looks like, especially at this time when many MPs and others in authority seem so bereft of ideas, clinging by their fingernails to the plughole of government as baby and bathwater flood past them into the swelling drain of tory mismanagement, for ordinary voters it is the JFK moment, a moment's exposure to bright sunlight after the bleak unending winter that Brexit has cast over the country, a reminder of a better world, a more optimistic world, a world of hope and energy, families rediscovering their purpose, children growing up strong and healthy, and Trump at the centre, that all American grin irresistibly overcoming his strongest critics, showing them the way, holding their hand, telling them it's going to be OK, kid, it's going to be OK, trust me, it's gonna be OK

The "Special Relationship" is the Irish fantasy that America was "their" country.

Ordinary Brits have never have been that impressed by any Americans. Much less orange diapered ones.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    I just think its amusing how Trump went from wanting the State Coach experience all the way to settling for Bourbon creams and Earl Grey for 40 minutes, while a Corgi humps his leg.

If he is into piss, he will get plenty of it.
    I donít think Trump could fit into a State Stage Coach and he would eat the Corgi-

Umm what he was offered was tea at Windsor Castle, thats it, RSPCA inspectors get that. And the Queen is already feeling rather indisposed.

I would love it if Meg, the American chancer, was left to pour the tea.
    Pity Philip isn't in better health, : "I say, aren't you that strange cove from the television who wanted to lock up some filly and put Mexicans in cages. Are you feeling better now?"

Quote Originally Posted by gatsbygirl20 View Post
    Pity Philip isn't in better health, : "I say, aren't you that strange cove from the television who wanted to lock up some filly and put Mexicans in cages. Are you feeling better now?"
    One misses old school. " Another blithering Yank, joined the war late, expect us to feel grateful, take your nylons and stuff them up your jaxie. Sorry, Lillibet, I know you werent that sort of gal."

I presume that PRAVDA-rte will go into full sneer mode.

Whilst pretending that the Queen in the Park, and the directionless chancer in charge of the government here are in all ways superior to the British equivalents.

I'm more interested in what Prince Philip says to Trump.

The "Special Relationship" is the Irish fantasy that America was "their" country.

Ordinary Brits have never have been that impressed by any Americans. Much less orange diapered ones.
    Who have they been impressed by ? ogh i forgot , they have been impressed by their German queen and her incestuous brood

One misses old school. " Another blithering Yank, joined the war late, expect us to feel grateful, take your nylons and stuff them up your jaxie. Sorry, Lillibet, I know you werent that sort of gal."
    Lets remember only "they joined the war late" you and your silly little friends would be speaking German

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment