Register to Comment
Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Like Tree782Likes

Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    So do I.
    Case in point - the recently started fundraising campaign to create a balloon effigy of Sadique Khan has raised more than the long running campaign to create a Trump balloon.

Ah our UKIP correspondent.
    I wonder did Banks make a large contribution, or was it every dribbling racist and Islamaphobe.
    Or maybe they don't like him because "I'm from South London mate"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCloud View Post
    Its not even as if that there are any US companies in London, whose CEOs may be Trump supporters.
    Such as?

Quote Originally Posted by recedite View Post
    They moved to Essex and the Jewish ones to Barnet (which brings us back to Trump)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    Obviously you have no stats to back up that statement about the politics of American tourists travelling to Europe so I wont ask you for a link.
    Without any such stats it is reasonable to assume that US tourists share the same Politics as the general population among whom Trump is as popular/ unpopular as any other US president

If you use your common sense no American is going to decide to travel to London on the basis of seeing Trump being insulted.
    Think about it in terms of Irish politics. If someone is a big opponent of Leo Varadakar then seeing a protest against Varadakar in say Belgium is unlikely to make that person decide to holiday in Brussels this year whereas if you were a big fan of Varadakar who had been planning to holiday in Belgium then seeing protests against him would put you off.

This protest will negatively affect Tourist numbers from the US and the jobs of people in the tourist industry.
    Paris is the EU city that most US tourists travel to?

I thought the Torygraph and Mail (and other UKIP supporting tabloids) were full of stories about An Taoiseach? Any way you got it wrong. His name is Varadkar.

Despite these attacks on Vlad in the hateful organs of the UK media plenty of Irish people travel to the UK for leisure and business.

Irish people don't holiday in Brussels, try Spain, Portugal and Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy M5 View Post
    I wonder did Banks make a large contribution, or was it every dribbling racist and Islamaphobe.
    Wacist Wacist Wacist!!!

Poor reflection on London's leftist, metropolitan elite.....

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Boy M5 View Post
    Such as?
    Such as what?

In Scotland, Trump will be met by Viceroy Mundell instead of First Minister Nicola Sturgeon. I'm not sure whose decision that was

There'll be demonstrations in Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh, Dumfries, and at his two habitat destroying, financially failing, ugly as fuuck golf courses.

He was invited by the UK govt, but it took a while for the UK to agree to cover the estimated 5m cost of policing his security in Scotland. Police Scotland weren't allowed to know where Trump will be going in Scotland. They weren't allowed to know where they have to deploy 5m worth of security for an uninvited guest they have the responsibility of protecting. I love it that Trump and/or the UK don't trust Police Scotland to not tell the protestors. They could be right.

It's thought he'll stay at one of his failing golf courses, in Turnberry, Ayrshire. Lets hope he also finds time to visit this one in Aberdeenshire, with the beautiful view of the new offshore windfarm that was connected to the grid just a week ago to help Scotland keep meeting its climate change targets.

Off-shore wind farm opposed by Donald Trump generates first power | The National

In Dundee they've been making biscuits to honour his visit to Scotland.

Last edited by Roomtwo; 11th July 2018 at 11:55 PM.

unlucky for some

Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment