Register to Comment
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Quote Originally Posted by blokesbloke View Post
    Never heard of 'em.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Will Batten provide more entertainment in the joke that is UKIP?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    UKIP seem loonily chaotic
    RTE - Gerard Batten appointed leader of Britain's UKIP party

Here's the list of leaders:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._Party_leaders

How come they can't manage to hold onto their leaders ?

Do they deliver value for money to their EP constituents ?

Cyp
    Most of their members are thick racist white trash who blame Brown People for their lot in life. As opposed to looking at their life decisions and lazy racism.

And as we know from the Jeremy Kyle show, these mouth breathers are not the most stable. So chaos is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    UKIP seem loonily chaotic
    RTE - Gerard Batten appointed leader of Britain's UKIP party

Here's the list of leaders:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._Party_leaders

How come they can't manage to hold onto their leaders ?

Do they deliver value for money to their EP constituents ?

Cyp
    Given their raison d'etre was to end UK involvement in the EP, they can probably say yes.

Never heard of 'em.
    His real name is Carl Benjamin, I think he is a failed Video Game developer or something who posts youtube videos where he swears a lot.

I think more of a Tory than a UKIP man though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Soaked View Post
    Most of their members are thick racist white trash who blame Brown People for their lot in life. As opposed to looking at their life decisions and lazy racism.

And as we know from the Jeremy Kyle show, these mouth breathers are not the most stable. So chaos is inevitable.
    No they aren't. A party which wanted to get the UK out of the EU was never based on a dislike of brown people. There were (and are) plenty of brown people in UKIP.

That's just thick lazy stereotyping on your part. You haven't the first clue what you're talking about.

But carry on. This is classic P.ie... you have a former UKIP member on here who was always ready and willing to discuss UKIP and Brexit and give a genuine perspective on it, whilst openly saying the party had major flaws and its fair share of morons (like all political parties) but posters like you never wanted to hear it.

You're exactly the same as the "Shinners are all IRA baby-murderers", "Fine Gael are all fascist blueshirts" etc. etc. types. Pig ignorant with your comfort blankie of simplistic moronic stereotypes whilst pretend to despise people for being pig ignorant with simplistic moronic stereotypes.

Disappointing to see Eagle "liking" this post too. You see Eagle, you say you don't think I am any kind of fascist but here we are again...

This is why I took a long break and it's why I only came back provided I didn't talk about Brexit. I thought perhaps a former UKIP members insight might be useful on a thread about UKIP, and one or two posters found it useful, but most of it is just the usual circle-jerk of ignorance and prejudice about da Brits.

Heaven forbid I should interrupt, lads. Make sure you clean the drool and spunk up when you're done.
    Last edited by blokesbloke; 15th April 2018 at 10:36 PM.

No they aren't. A party which wanted to get the UK out of the EU was never based on a dislike of brown people. There were (and are) plenty of brown people in UKIP.

That's just thick lazy stereotyping on your part. You haven't the first clue what you're talking about.

But carry on. This is classic P.ie... you have a former UKIP member on here who was always ready and willing to discuss UKIP and Brexit and give a genuine perspective on it, whilst openly saying the party had major flaws and its fair share of morons (like all political parties) but posters like you never wanted to hear it.

You're exactly the same as the "Shinners are all IRA baby-murderers", "Fine Gael are all fascist blueshirts" etc. etc. types. Pig ignorant with your comfort blankie of simplistic moronic stereotypes whilst pretend to despise people for being pig ignorant with simplistic moronic stereotypes.

Disappointing to see Eagle "liking" this post too. You see Eagle, you say you don't think I am any kind of fascist but here we are again...

This is why I took a long break and it's why I only came back provided I didn't talk about Brexit. I thought perhaps a former UKIP members insight might be useful on a thread about UKIP, and one or two posters found it useful, but most of it is just the usual circle-jerk of ignorance and prejudice about da Brits.

Heaven forbid I should interrupt, lads. Make sure you clean the drool and spunk up when you're done.
    UKIP fathered Brexit. Which has deeply threatened our peace process and normalisation of NI after decades of active terrorism. Much of it state sponsored.

And that was after centuries of abuse of Ireland by England. Which also managed to wrap a bit of genocide too with the famine.

And Britant made a mess of a lot of the world through colonialism..

So when half your voters vote without thinking of their countries deep guilt and obligation towards their nearest and closest neighbour, well, sorry if I am a bit less than flattering about nidge's camp followers.

I like you as a poster and am very impressed with the interest you take in Ireland, but do not underestimate how much anger there is in Ireland towards the Brexit campaigners and charlatans, esp Nidge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Soaked View Post
    UKIP fathered Brexit. Which has deeply threatened our peace process and normalisation of NI after decades of active terrorism. Much of it state sponsored.

And that was after centuries of abuse of Ireland by England. Which also managed to wrap a bit of genocide too with the famine.

And Britant made a mess of a lot of the world through colonialism..

So when half your voters vote without thinking of their countries deep guilt and obligation towards their nearest and closest neighbour, well, sorry if I am a bit less than flattering about nidge's camp followers.

I like you as a poster and am very impressed with the interest you take in Ireland, but do not underestimate how much anger there is in Ireland towards the Brexit campaigners and charlatans, esp Nidge.
    There you go...

It's never going to be any different, is it?

There you go...

It's never going to be any different, is it?
    So remaining in the EU so as not to jeapordise peace in your closest neighbour, one your country has abused repeatedly, even in recent decades, is something the UKIP saw as worthless. Better for your govt cynically exploits to stay in govt (using the reprehensible DUP) whilst damaging Ireland and Britain so you can feel some degree of deluded independence?

Pursuing Brexit is morally repugnant.

I can't stay on P.ie anymore.

I can't stand being this hated.

I thought it would be okay if I came back and didn't mention it but it's never going to change, is it?

I've changed my password to a random one I didn't note down and my e-mail address to a throwaway one which is already deleted, so when I log out I will be unable to log back in.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive, but as I've mentioned before I have depression, anxiety and OCD and a family member has been diagnosed with cancer and dementia at once.

I can't stand being hated on here any more.

Bye.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment