Register to Comment
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

George Osborne's gruesome comments about Theresa May

It's no secret that George Osborne doesn't like Theresa May. She sacked him summarily when she took over Tory Party leadership last year. In the meantime, he has become editor of the London Evening Standard and has used every opportunity to have a right old go at her.

He gloated over the disastrous election result in June calling her a dead woman walking.

How and ever, the most recent comments - saying that he would not rest until Theresa May was chopped up in bags in his freezer - suggest that what was once a cordial loathing has now taken on the tones of something more akin to a pathological obsession.

It's well established that female politicians attract particular ire and resentment and the abuse they get online can take on a threatening, violent tone. Clearly, this tendency also extends to posh boys like George Osborne who is moved to a particular fury when a woman gets one over on him.

The Guardian: George Osborne criticised for gruesome remarks against Theresa May
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I'm tempted to say that this looks very much typical of the sort of playacting that tends to go on in the Tory party. Nice to see it break surface every now and then so we can view it.

Thar she blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    I'm tempted to say that this looks very much typical of the sort of playacting that tends to go on in the Tory party. Nice to see it break surface every now and then so we can view it.

Thar she blows.

I loved this:

Asked for the prime minister’s reaction, her official spokesman said: “The contents of the former chancellor’s freezer are not a matter for me.”
    It neatly draws a picture.

What a loathsome creature he is. I sort of like May in a way. She is desperately incompetent, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post

It's well established that female politicians attract particular ire and resentment and the abuse they get online can take on a threatening, violent tone. Clearly, this tendency also extends to posh boys like George Osborne who is moved to a particular fury when a woman gets one over on him.
    It is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wascurito View Post
    I'd imagine Trump has racked up more threats than all female politicians in power at the moment. Wasnt there a couple of studies in the UK that suggested that male politicians got more abuse?

Oh come on Jews particularly Jews in the Zionist colonial project are often hyperbolic, insanely so even! (It is one of the things I like about Jews). So Goy decides to engage in a bit of hyperbole to, what is it to you Wascurito? Why the need for the whole "Ov vey! Shut it down routine"?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Quirell View Post
    I loved this:

It neatly draws a picture.

What a loathsome creature he is. I sort of like May in a way. She is desperately incompetent, though.
    She is loathsome, inept, doctrinaire, incompetent.
    Also completely out of her depth for years. Compounded by nastiness.
    She covered up real home office data so she could whip up hatred against immigrants (intelligent ones, working and paying taxes if they stayed but most of these - international students returned home in the main).
    She is placing party (defined by swivel eyed loons)

She is destroying her own country and exploding a dirty bomb in ours.

As for Gideon - family are anglo Irish from Tipp. His obsession with austerity damaged his country and delivered brexit.
    To suggest cutting up people is on a par with thst posh boy cockney geezer Guy Ritchie.
    Pathetic and nasty.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment