Register to Comment
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Are you concerned then, that so many parents of girls force their daughters to wear dresses?
    That force applies to nearly every school girl in Ireland unless things have changed majorily. And I have seen some pants. Some of the skirts are horrible. Bright red ones in Limerick I think it was, right down to the ankles.

Between the choice of navy/bottle green/grey and brown it's a toss up what is more unflattering a colour brown, grey or bottle green. Yech. At least navy isn't too bad.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    That force applies to nearly every school girl in Ireland unless things have changed majorily. And I have seen some pants. Some of the skirts are horrible. Bright red ones in Limerick I think it was, right down to the ankles.

Between the choice of navy/bottle green/grey and brown it's a toss up what is more unflattering a colour brown, grey or bottle green. Yech. At least navy isn't too bad.
    A friend went to a school where the uniform was bottle green blazer and skirt with brown tights and shows. They all looked like trees.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyshouldknowbetter View Post
    Interesting fact (and I do apologise for introducing actual academic research into the thread): most gender dysphoric children grow out of it, upwards of 80% of kids persistently across studies, and many of those kids grow into perfectly normal, healthy gay or bisexual adults comfortable with their biological gender.

Here is a brief review of a number of studies: https://4thwavenow.com/2015/04/11/re...ay-or-lesbian/

There is an increasing push by transactivists to begin to transition children before puberty, including the introduction of dangerous puberty blockers which may leave kids sterile. In my view, transactivists should leave the kids alone.

Thank you , no doubt Merc will want to throw boys that are gay under the bus, why I don't know. Intersectionalism error error crash reboot

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Being black is not a disorder. God makes people with black skin- the trannies on the other hand make themselves into pseudo-women (and sorry but gender dysphoria is overwhelmingly a lads' problem).
    Even if you were correct, is your position then that whether or not it's OK to use a slur for someone depends on whether they've got a disorder or not?

So it's not OK to use slurs against women, but it is against those with a disability?

Not OK to use slurs against ethnic minorities but fine against people with mental health problems?

That's a very peculiar logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    I'm asking whether you have a similar concern for female children who are forced to wear the hijab.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    genetic males that have jumped through whatever hoops the sports orgs say to compete in female sports, normally involves lowering their T levels but doesn't mean their muscle mass or body structure become in the range of female
    it makes mockery of sports and competition

Quote Originally Posted by Fractional Reserve View Post
    it makes mockery of sports and competition
    there is one in MMA in the US which is very unfair . Need a Tennis player or 100m to get more publicity

What sort of perverted paedophile encourages their 6 year son to wear dresses to school?? They should have him taken into care. And a so called "Christian" school supporting this sickness lmao.

I can't wait for Sharia Law if this is the filth being promoted to kids.

Quote Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
    What sort of perverted paedophile encourages their 6 year son to wear dresses to school?? They should have him taken into care. And a so called "Christian" school supporting this sickness lmao.

I can't wait for Sharia Law if this is the filth being promoted to kids.
    Why is a boy wearing a dress perverted or paedophilic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    It is an issue that defines and has since the 1970s- you cannot be a Feminist in any meaningful sense and support the Transgender agenda.
    I wouldn't mind misogynistic homosexual males that idealize real 'women' as they wish them to be, with penises and producing sperm.

Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment