Register to Comment
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 135
Like Tree103Likes
  1. #31
    USER1234 USER1234 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,505

    Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    Again with the double standards. What about the muslims who belong to banned radical Islamic groups. Why are they roaming the streets.
    examples please
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #32
    rainmaker rainmaker is offline
    rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,626

    Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    Again with the double standards. What about the muslims who belong to banned radical Islamic groups. Why are they roaming the streets.
    Like who? Do you have credible evidence that these people are members of Home Office proscribed organizations? If you have this information feel free to pass it on and share it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #33
    flavirostris flavirostris is offline
    flavirostris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    23,046

    Quote Originally Posted by USER1234 View Post
    examples please
    All of those headcases preaching on street corners in British cities. The radicals who belong to groups like El Muhajiroun.

    One of the London attackers belonged to one of these radical Islamic groups and was even filmed in a documentary.

    What was he doing walking around free? If you're going to throw members of National Action in jail for suspicion of intent to commit terrorist acts, at least apply the rule consistently.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #34
    SideysGhost SideysGhost is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,342

    Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    I wonder what's empowering all these Nazis.
    Trump. Their tails have been up ever since his election cos now they've convinced themselves they have near majority support and the hated libturd feminazi proborts are a tiny fringe minority.

    Which is the opposite of reality but then, these are Nazis so....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #35
    USER1234 USER1234 is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,505

    Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    All of those headcases preaching on street corners in British cities. The radicals who belong to groups like El Muhajiroun.

    One of the London attackers belonged to one of these radical Islamic groups and was even filmed in a documentary.

    What was he doing walking around free? If you're going to throw members of National Action in jail for suspicion of intent to commit terrorist acts, at least apply the rule consistently.
    we're back to the law which allows

    1) freedom of religion 2) Freedom of speech 3) no imprisonment without proof of as crime or intention to commit a crime

    if they are a member of a group like the one you mentioned or the one those solders were arrested for then they arrests would be perfectly justified as their prescribed groups but it has to be proven first
    Last edited by USER1234; 5th September 2017 at 11:43 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #36
    Windowshopper Windowshopper is online now
    Windowshopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,395

    There was a similiar incident in Gemrany a while back.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/w...plot-nazi.html

    The reasons for this are multiple. 1. Nazis are militarists therefore joining an army is not an strange career choice.

    2. Neo-Nazis usually have apolcapyltic race war beliefs they think military training will be useful for future acts of terrorism

    Armies all over the world are in danger of this type of infiltration.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #37
    stopdoingstuff stopdoingstuff is offline
    stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    21,066

    I hear the give away was their seeming obsession with military matters.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #38
    The Eagle of the Ninth The Eagle of the Ninth is offline
    The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    58,337

    Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    There was a similiar incident in Gemrany a while back.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/w...plot-nazi.html

    The reasons for this are multiple. 1. Nazis are militarists therefore joining an army is not an strange career choice.

    2. Neo-Nazis usually have apolcapyltic race war beliefs they think military training will be useful for future acts of terrorism

    Armies all over the world are in danger of this type of infiltration.
    There is an ancient joke from my days when the British Army had a new recruitment campaign (TV and posters) featuring the educational opportunities available, technical specialisms, sports, working in civilian support in environmental emergencies, or with over-seas charities etc.

    Guy walks into the recruitment office and the Sarge says to him "So which of these interests you the most?"

    "I just wanna kill people."

    There is always the risk. Modern armies weed em out.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #39
    SideysGhost SideysGhost is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    19,342

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    There is an ancient joke from my days when the British Army had a new recruitment campaign (TV and posters) featuring the educational opportunities available, technical specialisms, sports, working in civilian support in environmental emergencies, or with over-seas charities etc.

    Guy walks into the recruitment office and the Sarge says to him "So which of these interests you the most?"

    "I just wanna kill people."

    There is always the risk. Modern armies weed em out.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #40
    mulligan mulligan is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,143

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Yeah but the thing is were ex-members always going to meet each other privately? There is a difference between and actually keeping the organization going under ground. If I remember rightly they banned anyone over 30 from joining so I'm surprised that one of the people arrested is 34. I was deeply surprised when they got banned given that I believed that they were a honey trap to attract psychopaths who were potentially dangerous but otherwise would have remained "off the radar" so that the State could keep an eye on them.
    This group was infiltrated and radicalised/lead by MI5. We've seen it over here time and time again the sort of shady dealings, entrapment etc that these informants and agents engage in.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment