Register to Comment
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nationalsday View Post
    This is the sixth active thread attacking the Travelling Community on this website and the third of three active threads today.
    You are always posing on these threads, for a few years now, as one of the chief sh#tstirrers and hate mongers
    How about criticising the evil sods who kept the people as slaves - rather than having a go at someone who criticizes the said same evil buggers?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I'd go so far as to say this wasn't right but I'd hate to have is expanded into something bigger.

This is the sixth active thread attacking the Travelling Community on this website and the third of three active threads today.
    You are always posing on these threads, for a few years now, as one of the chief sh#tstirrers and hate mongers
    Seriously get your head out of your arse would you, or is scumbaggery just fine in your book.

Quote Originally Posted by murkeyside View Post
    How about criticising the evil sods who kept the people as slaves - rather than having a go at someone who criticizes the said same evil buggers?
    If you can arrange it so that defending the critics of slavery is sufficient to be regarded as giving moral superiority then watch them line up behind you.

That's the core issue.

Quote Originally Posted by murkeyside View Post
    C#nt off, racist

Quote Originally Posted by Filibuster View Post
    You can be sure in the UK they're an "Irish" family no matter how born in England they may have been.
    I've yet to hear any reference at all in the British media to their ethnicity, but you know who and what they are and so do I, and everyone else on this site I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtharper View Post
    I've yet to hear any reference at all in the British media to their ethnicity, but you know who and what they are and so do I, and everyone else on this site I'd say.
    Yep and I can remember you applauding the fact of the deaths of children and adults in the fire in Carrickmines on another thread a couple of years ago. You were one of the principal posters

Yep and I can remember you applauding the fact of the deaths of children and adults in the fire in Carrickmines on another thread
    the good sgt might be a liar , a bigot , a bore , and a general all around ****************************** , but that is just a lie , he did no such thing

It's like a sequel to the Hills Have Eyes.

You can bet all the other travelers in the communities they come from are angry at them being charged and many or most would have known what they were doing and said nothing. Too many in that group are like jackals or hyenas, watching out for the weak - be it the disabled, homeless or elderly. Hope they make an example of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack O Neill View Post
    the good sgt might be a liar , a bigot , a bore , and a general all around ****************************** , but that is just a lie , he did no such thing
    I'm afraid that he did..

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment