Register to Comment
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree489Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    The point that you are to thick grasp, is that Shipman killed hundreds, and got away with it for decades, despite concerns.

He had no 'friends' in high places. You are just foaming yourself into a paranoid hysteria because Savile was famous.
    Dead people don't talk, abused children do. Strange they're only starting to come forward now.

Oh, and calling me thick when you can't form a coherent sentence:

The point that you are to (sic) thick (sic) grasp
    Oh the irony!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I understand the hatred of anything Maggie I totally do but really, this??

As far as I've seen and read all paedophiles try to ingratiate themselves with both the powerful and those with access to children.

There have been rumours of a powerful paedophile ring in the UK for years and the allegations go beyond and are more serious than access to a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pippakin View Post
    I understand the hatred of anything Maggie I totally do but really, this??

As far as I've seen and read all paedophiles try to ingratiate themselves with both the powerful and those with access to children.

There have been rumours of a powerful paedophile ring in the UK for years and the allegations go beyond and are more serious than access to a PM.
    Access to the Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by SideysGhost View Post
    It's fascinating how the demented anti-republican howling loony brigade rush out to play whenever their beloved Britain is criticised.

Look folks, rich and powerful sociopaths all over the world are into kiddy-fiddling. There's too many cases all over the world now to argue otherwise. Everybody knows I'm one of the most aggressively militant atheists on p.ie but even I have said many times that the RCC in Ireland was full of kiddy-fiddlers because of its position of unquestioned unaccountable power in Irish society, and jobs like that are a magnet for sickos of all sorts. Power attracts nutters. Absolute power attracts perverted nutters.

And the rumours about Heath, for example, go back to the 1970s and the Kincora case.

This happens, in every country. Rich sick nutters are raping kids all over the planet. And rather than deal with the issue, the demented Cruiserologists are so far gone in their upside-down faux-outrage and kneejerk crypto-unionism that instead of discussing the possibility (probability?) of Belgian-style peado-rings at the top of UK society, they run off yapping on (and on, and on) about Shinners
    Is that actually true, or have you been reading too many Scandinavian thrillers ?

Quote Originally Posted by picador View Post
    Access to the Queen?
    Quite possibly, whoever they were/are they had/have huge clout. I think they must be old/retired/dead by now but who knows perhaps the thing gathers new/young people and goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by SideysGhost View Post
    You must be one seriously sexually dysfunctional individual to have found that thing attractive.

In all seriousness, you need help and you need to talk over your issues with someone qualified.

I mean never mind the sick and weird fantasies about Thatcher, then you go sporting a PD logo?

*shakes head in amazement*

Yer one sick puppy boy.
    Is power just as much as an aphrodisiac when wielded by a woman as a man ?

That's the secretvingredientbthat you cannot detect from a photograph .

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    Dead people don't talk, abused children do. Strange they're only starting to come forward now.

Oh, and calling me thick when you can't form a coherent sentence:

Oh the irony!
    As I have clearly spelt the word correctly a million times - that is clearly a typo.

Desperate much?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurdiev View Post
    Is power just as much as an aphrodisiac when wielded by a woman as a man ?

That's the secretvingredientbthat you cannot detect from a photograph .
    Its as old as the first human. Power is all. People way back when did not look for stunning good looks, they looked for child raising and for the ability of both to provide and protect. Nothing has changed a significant proportion of people will still be attracted to strong, powerful people.

Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker View Post
    As I have clearly spelt the word correctly a million times - that is clearly a typo.

Desperate much?
    Not as desperate as someone labeling another person thick and not being able to word a grammatically correct sentence.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment