Register to Comment
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Muslim Converts arrested over alleged Olympics Attack Plot

I suspect that these arrests will be the first of many over the next few weeks. I would imagine that MI5 & SB would have been targeting people for months now.

TWO Muslim converts have been arrested in East London on suspicion of plotting an attack against the London 2012 Olympic Games canoeing venue.Sources told The Daily Telegraph that the arrests were based on a tip-off after men were seen behaving suspiciously close to the venue in Waltham Abbey, Hertfordshire on Monday.
    Hertfordshire police officers began combing the banks after three men were seen in a dinghy on the River Lea.
    The two men, aged 18 and 32, were arrested at separate residential addresses in east London, by officers from theMetropolitan Police Counter-Terrorism Command, at 7am on Thursday.
    They were detained under the Terrorism Act 2000 on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism and held at a central London police station. Officers were last night searching two addresses in East London.
    London 2012 Olympics: Muslim converts held over 'Games plot' - Europe, World News - Independent.ie
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

They should invade Iran just to be sure.

Fuppin' converts, don't trust them at all.
    I only buy adidas.

But on topic, I would imagine all converts are under surveillance, if it was not for marital reasons they are often a little too OTT in their views. Like that Luther guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MacBeth View Post
    They should invade Iran just to be sure.
    Nah, why bother. Just bomb them back to the stone age.

Bloody islamofascists, none so extreme as a convert.

Quote Originally Posted by slippy wicket View Post
    Nah, why bother. Just bomb them back to the stone age.

Bloody islamofascists, none so extreme as a convert.
    A young blueshirt is the only thing that comes close in their intensity of hatred.

Trouism Ireland intends to run an advertising campaign in the next few weeks encouraging Londoners to "Escape the Madness" by visiting Ireland during the Olympics. Ireland is a pretty safe country - if you're not involved in organised crime or in the care of the HSE, so the campaign could be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by MacBeth View Post
    A young blueshirt is the only thing that comes close in their intensity of hatred.
    Sure don't ya know hatred is all relative.
    I can say with a hand on my heart that I hate nothing that I consider to be human.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWilliamMorgan View Post
    You do realize that Iran is a bulwark in the region against violent Saudi style Islamic fundamentalism and has a very sophisticated culture, dont you? Well probably not, your type of militant liberal is never the most well read now are they?

Anyway what is the bets that these converts are black? Further vindication of "multiculturalism".

Also the question as to why Muslims living in Britain have become more and more extreme in their interputation of their faith as the years have past needs to looked at too.
    Including hangings, floggings, stonings etc...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWilliamMorgan View Post
    You do realize that Iran is a bulwark in the region against violent Saudi style Islamic fundamentalism and has a very sophisticated culture, dont you? Well probably not, your type of militant liberal is never the most well read now are they?

Anyway what is the bets that these converts are black? Further vindication of "multiculturalism".

Also the question as to why Muslims living in Britain have become more and more extreme in their interputation of their faith as the years have past needs to looked at too.
    Sorry, it's somewhat hard to do irony here.
    Obviously I don't wish harm on the Iranian people , I just wish their leadership was somewhat sane and tractable.
    I am somewhat insulted being described as a liberal, that's a first for me.

On the issue at hand, I would put money on that the people arrested are what euphemistically are described as 'Asian'. You are right about multiculturalism, I would much prefer the French way of integrate or bugger off.

All of Britain's 3 million Muslims should be placed under house arrest and be watched intently for the duration of the Games. We can't let such dangerous people move about freely during a major sporting event attended by many thousands of people.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment