View Poll Results: 7m watching out for Assange in Ecuador's embassy - money well spent?

Voters
152. You must be logged in to vote on this poll. Please login or register.
  • Yes

    24 15.79%
  • No

    88 57.89%
  • Julian Assange shagged my sister

    40 26.32%
Register to Comment
Page 3 of 306 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3059
Like Tree1065Likes
  1. #21
    Aindriu Aindriu is offline
    Aindriu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,950

    Why Ecuador?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    Ulster-Lad Ulster-Lad is offline
    Ulster-Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,384

    Quote Originally Posted by Aindriu View Post
    Why Ecuador?
    They offered him residency awhile back. Then changed their minds.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    slippy wicket slippy wicket is offline
    slippy wicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,499

    Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    A guy reports nothing but the truth and you want to rip his lungs out??? And you call HIM disgusting?

    I dont understand why so many people are opposed to learning the truth behind political decisions.
    When what he does threatens the lives of other people then he should face the same
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    edg edg is offline
    edg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,745

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulster-Lad View Post
    How many people is Assange guilty of killing?? It is fine to publish the names of people helping coalition forces. There is no fear of reprisal against them.

    Espionage laws exist for a reason.
    I dont know how many people he is guilty of killing, how many is he being charged with? Thats right NONE.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    Ulster-Lad Ulster-Lad is offline
    Ulster-Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,384

    Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    I dont know how many people he is guilty of killing, how many is he being charged with? Thats right NONE.
    Stupid argument that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    edg edg is offline
    edg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,745

    Quote Originally Posted by slippy wicket View Post
    When what he does threatens the lives of other people then he should face the same
    So you stand by your sick statment that he should have his lungs ripped out and placed on his back? You are one sick puppy.

    And all because he released government reports that were counter to government propaganda.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    edg edg is offline
    edg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,745

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulster-Lad View Post
    Stupid argument that.
    If you say so...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    Ulster-Lad Ulster-Lad is offline
    Ulster-Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,384

    Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    If you say so...
    Well if you think that publishing the names of people helping coalition forces that results in the deaths of them and their family is acceptable then you are the sick puppy.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    slippy wicket slippy wicket is offline
    slippy wicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,499

    Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    So you stand by your sick statment that he should have his lungs ripped out and placed on his back? You are one sick puppy.

    And all because he released government reports that were counter to government propaganda.
    I'll tell you what, why don't we get psychic Wayne to do a reading of his dying spasms.
    At least then there might be some benefit to it

    I'll get back under my bridge now. I'm here all week
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    statsman statsman is offline
    statsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    53,606

    Let him go home and face a jury of his peers.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 306 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment