Register to Comment
Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

UK Social Services to take baby from Mother because of her political views

This is the beginning, over the coming years babies will be taken from those who dont fit in with the liberal consensus.

Yet they wont be taken from those who preach radical Islam. The far left control UK social services and are imposing their consensus.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Why try to take baby from EDL mother but not from ‘terrorists’?

WHY TRY TO TAKE BABY FROM EDL MOTHER BUT NOT FROM ‘TERRORISTS’?

Toni McLeod with her soldier husband Martyn

Sunday June 17,2012
    By Ted Jeory

SOCIAL workers want to seize a baby as soon as it is born because they are concerned about the mother’s violent links to the English Defence League.
    Durham County Council has told Toni McLeod she would pose a “risk of ­significant harm” to the baby. Social workers fear the child would become radicalised with EDL views and want it put up for adoption immediately.

Mr Hemming, who chairs the Justice For Families campaign group, said yesterday: “This case is one where the ‘thought police’ have decided to remove her baby at birth because of what she might say to the baby. I wonder what the baby’s father is thinking when he fights for a country which won’t allow him to have a child because of what the child’s mother might say.
    “Toni now accepts she was wrong to have gone on EDL demonstrations but freedom of speech means nothing if people are not allowed to say things that are thought to be wrong.”
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Two things:
    1. When I saw the headline, I didn’t believe it
    2. When I saw that it was the Daily Express, I still don’t believe it

There is more to this story

ECHR would tear this to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by controller View Post
    Two things:
    1. When I saw the headline, I didn’t believe it
    2. When I saw that it was the Daily Express, I still don’t believe it

There is more to this story

Peoples kids are already being taken because the parents are fat, if you want to bury your head in the sand thats up to you.

However, her cause has been taken up by Lib Dem MP John Hemming who, despite his loathing for the EDL, raised it in the Commons. He contrasts her treatment with that of the extremist Islamic cleric Abu Qatada, who was allowed to remain with his ­children when he was briefly remanded on bail earlier this year as the Government tries to deport him.
    The thought police have decided to remove her child because of what she might say
    He said: “It raises a curious question as to why Abu Qatada is allowed to radicalise his children but the state won’t take the chance of allowing Toni McLeod to look after her baby in case she says something social workers won’t like.
    “I am very strongly opposed to the EDL, which I believe to be a racist organisation, but I do not think we should remove all of the children of the people who go on their demonstrations, however misguided they may be.”
    Mrs McLeod has posted racist abuse on social networking sites but denies being racist. She claims she is no longer active with the EDL and has never been charged with violence against children.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
    ECHR would tear this to bits.
    What is ECHR ?

The Daily Express is not a real newspaper it makes the Daily Mail look like the New York Times, I'd take everything its says with a lot of caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    The Daily Express is not a newspaper.

So her MP is lying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris555 View Post
    What is ECHR ?
    European Court Human Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris555 View Post
    So her MP is lying ?
    Her MP could be jumping to conclusions without taken the whole story in context.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowshopper View Post
    Her MP could be jumping to conclusions without taken the whole story in context.
    Or maybe its you that is.

Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment