Register to Comment
Page 327 of 328 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3275
Like Tree1711Likes

All for cultural enrichment we cant be having any of these facts getting in the way of their multicultural fantasy now can we.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

is it just a question of time before this type of scandal happens on these shores ? An organised muslim rape gang consisting of Uncles, cousins, brothers etc all hell bent on abusing the scummy infidel girls ? if a fiction writer came up with the idea, nobody would find it credible. totally horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Of Newgrange View Post
    is it just a question of time before this type of scandal happens on these shores ? An organised muslim rape gang consisting of Uncles, cousins, brothers etc all hell bent on abusing the scummy infidel girls ? if a fiction writer came up with the idea, nobody would find it credible. totally horrific.
    More to the point-nobody would publish it.

Back in the early to mid noughties there was a shop close to my house run by a Pakistani guy and his wife. I wont identify the shop or its location though its under new management these last few years. I will say that it's the shop used to depict Charlie Haughey's local grocer in the drama series they made a few years ago!

As well as the proprietor there was always a gang of three or four Pakistani men that hung around in the shop most afternoons and evenings. It's only when these cases in The UK came to light that it dawned on me that there were always a gaggle of young, 13 to 15 (or thereabouts) local girls hanging around the Asians.

Probably nothing in it, but it makes you think!

Quote Originally Posted by papaquebec View Post
    Back in the early to mid noughties there was a shop close to my house run by a Pakistani guy and his wife. I wont identify the shop or its location though its under new management these last few years. I will say that it's the shop used to depict Charlie Haughey's local grocer in the drama series they made a few years ago!

As well as the proprietor there was always a gang of three or four Pakistani men that hung around in the shop most afternoons and evenings. It's only when these cases in The UK came to light that it dawned on me that there were always a gaggle of young, 13 to 15 (or thereabouts) local girls hanging around the Asians.

Probably nothing in it, but it makes you think!
    the truth will always out. It did for the Catholic church and jimmy savile. Maybe a Pakistani paedophile gang is not a question-mark for ireland's future. Horrific whatever way you look at it.

Just read that on BBC. Poor kids. Pretty shocking stuff. As to the alleged perps, No doubt the police are wacist.

read hrh duchess kate latest news

Dublin city centre. A rape. Just an accidental statistic or is this symptomatic of something more sinister ? This fella has 16 previous convictions for mostly minor offences. The victim here is an adult, but the perpetrator is still a monster. Lets hope he has a very unpleasant time accommodated ''at the President's pleasure''

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36252728.html
    Last edited by Spirit Of Newgrange; Yesterday at 03:22 PM.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment