Register to Comment
Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1711Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Will your hemlock drinking finale be streamed live? Do let me know well in advance, wont you
    In my more solipsistic moments I sometimes suspect threads like this are intended to drive me to suicide.

I know, I really shouldn't be encouraging you.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    In my more solipsistic moments I suspect threads like this are intended to drive me to suicide.
    Well this is the internets , youd never know.
    Theres all kinda crazies around this place.
    Take it seriouslly at your peril.

In a sense it's a little obfuscatory to deflect the question by making any reference whatsoever to White/Caucasian/English exploiters and groomers. It's just evasive whataboutery a lot of the time.

Firstly what riles a lot of people - and it's entirely predictable, this - is a sense that this kind of thing is a lot worse when it is perpetrated by perceived ''foreigners'', whose right to be in the country in the first place is contested. Passports notwithstanding. And in a society where people are essentially told to shut up if they question the received wisdom of mass immigration.

Secondly, and more importantly - a possibly well-founded perception, that the ethnicity of the perpetrators somehow dictates how the thing gets handled. That riles a lot of people because it's not impartial justice. It simply isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith-M View Post
    What I find interesting is the media coverage. Last year when there was the infamous slavery case, the media weren't shy say the the perpetrators were from the (mainly Irish) traveller community, but there has been little or no mention of the ethnic origins of those charged in this case, even though it pays a much bigger part in the story.
    That is because there was widespread criticism of the way the papers focused on the ethnicity of the criminals and not the crime. A number of papers reviewed their coverage and concluded they went to far. Their house rules now say they place more emphasis on the alleged crime not on enthnicity.

It must be said though , that the koran is hardly friendly to women or 'kafirs'
    Im just sayin like.

I realize the bible isnt much better but at least 'we christians' dont take it too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack White View Post
    In a sense it's a little obfuscatory to deflect the question by making any reference whatsoever to White/Caucasian/English exploiters and groomers. It's just evasive whataboutery a lot of the time.
    The problem is the lack of consistency. If the perpetrators and victims in this case had all been white and native to the UK, and if the story had been reported, it's almost certain that no mention would be made of the ethnicity of the accused.

That's not simply explicable by the fact that most people who commit crimes in the UK are white. The reason it would be unusual to mention their ethnicity if they had been white is because their being white would be taken as irrelevant.

White perpetrators would be treated as, and condemned as, individuals.

Asian perpetrators, in this case, are being presented as mere carriers of their group identity. As being an example which supposedly speaks to the predispositions of all those within their ethnic group. Their actions are taken to reflect upon other Pakistanis in a way that the actions of white criminals would not be taken to reflect upon other white people.

That's why you get people pointing to white criminals. They're trying to show the double standard at play. If we're being consistent, every crime committed by a white criminal is damning evidence against their ethnicity in the same way that this crime is supposed to reflect poorly on all Pakistanis.

Ironically, those who complain about multiculturalism are operating under precisely the kinds of thought processes favoured by the most extreme proponents of multiculturalism. They are refusing to treat individual human beings as human beings, and instead reducing them to mere carriers of group identities.

In northern towns such as Rochdale and Bradford, the practice of groups of Pakistani men targeting young vulnerable white girls and exploiting them for sex has been going on for a number of years. It very rarely gets reported in the media. In fact, the BNP ran a local election campaign on the abuse that was taking place of young white girls in Keighley a few years back. There was another case in the Derby area very recently. It is quite common and speak to any white working class resident of one of these towns and they will tell you what goes on.

I dont think there is any doubt that these groups of Pakistani men specifically target vulnerable white girls. I dont think it does anyone any favours if we deny that.

I It's too simple for someone to reply by saying 'there are white paedophiles as well.' Yes, of course there are, but that doesnt take away from what is happening. There are not however, organised groups of black, Chinese, white etc paedophiles specifically targeting girls of another race.

I dont know why this goes on but it does and the police, media and social services should not be shy about tackling the issue. To be fair, I dont think they are any longer as more of these cases are coming to light.

This is a highly emotive issue in the areas where it occurs but that does not mean it should be hidden or any sort of defence should be made of these men. They are racist, scum of the earth peadophiles. End of story. Someones race, culture or upbringing should not excuse them ruining someone elses life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Rizla View Post
    I realize the bible isnt much better but at least 'we christians' dont take it too serious.
    OK so thats a bit overly simple.
    What I mean is , 'we' are not overly dogmatic or simplistic. In the christian west.
    Yes there are some fanatics , but as a rule, we dont hate non believers or punish women for 'the crime' of being women.

I wish i had edit priveledges.

Page 3 of 328 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment