Register to Comment
Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree466Likes
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Forging posts now?
    An interesting tactic ok.
    Reported.
    You reported me for forging an imaginary post? Talk about interesting.

For future reference, when I click the little arrows after my name on the post you quoted, it brings me to the original post, which in this case is post number 76, .
    Post number 76 was your attempt at pretending you didn't bring the Green Party into the conversation

the one you deleted and forged with your own words.
    Now you're suggesting I deleted your post and forged it with my own words?

Not very clever on your behalf, tbh.
    Really? You were caught out lying, then you lied to cover up the previous one.

Just to make it clear in your head, here's what happened. (PS, its there in black and white if you want to scroll back and revisit your claims)

-----------

The Green party seems to have gone quite when it comes to cyclists. Why are the Green party not championing and defending the cyclists cause. Have they abandoned the Cyclist as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by RepublicOfLuas View Post
    Eamonn Ryan consistently campaigns and advocates for safe cycling. He was at todays protest.
    Is that the bike shop owner who brought in the cycle to work scheme?
    Some scam all the same, flooded the market with overpriced Chinese sh1t.
    Go on, get your anti-Green party anger out all in one post.
    The Green party are irrelevant in this country.

Are you disputing that bicycles shot up in price after the scheme was brought in while the quality of bicycles worsened.
    Yet you seem obsessed.
    I mentioned Eamon Ryan.
    You brought The Green Party into the conversation.
    On yer bike!
    Last edited by RepublicOfLuas; 23rd February 2017 at 11:10 AM.

You reported me for forgetting an imaginary post? Talk about interesting.

Post number 76 was your attempt at pretending you didn't bring the Green Party into the conversation

Now you're suggesting I deleted your post and forged it with my own words?

Really? You were caught out lying, then you lied to cover up the previous one.

Just to make it clear in your head, here's what happened. (PS, its there in black and white if you want to scroll back and revisit your claims)

-----------
    Obviously you have little to be doing.
    I've been in contact with the moderator and it's being looked into.
    You, as well as I know that the post you forged isn't mine.
    Once again, where you have quoted this 'The Green party seems to have gone quite when it comes to cyclists. Why are the Green party not championing and defending the cyclists cause. Have they abandoned the Cyclist as well?", click the little arrow beside my username, it brings you to post number 76, the one you re-wrote and used.
    Stop digging, it was a nice attempt, but you must try harder.
    Last edited by TheWolf; 23rd February 2017 at 09:24 AM.

Obviously you have little to be doing.
    Apart from calling you out on your lies, obviously

I've been in contact with the moderator and it's being looked into.
    Another lie.

You, as well as I know that the poet you forged isn't mine.
    What forged post? I used the quote buttons on the forum. If you feel that you 'know' that I forged a post, then perhaps you have some sort of thought disorder. Either that or you're just lying to yourself now, as well as me.

Once again, where you have quoted this 'The Green party seems to have gone quite when it comes to cyclists. Why are the Green party not championing and defending the cyclists cause. Have they abandoned the Cyclist as well?", click the little arrow beside my username, it brings you to post number 76, the one you re-wrote and used.
    I didn't re-write anything. It's there in black and white.

Stop digging, it was a nice attempt, but you must try harder.
    Take your own advice. You're suggesting that I brought the Green Party in to the debate, when it is demonstrably true that you, in fact, brought the Green Party into the debate. You also suggested that you brought Eamon Ryan into the debate, when in actual fact I brought Eamon Ryan into the debate as a response to you bringing The Green Party into the debate.

Go away and learn how to be honest

Apart from calling you out on your lies, obviously

Another lie.

What forged post? I used the quote buttons on the forum. If you feel that you 'know' that I forged a post, then perhaps you have some sort of thought disorder. Either that or you're just lying to yourself now, as well as me.

I didn't re-write anything. It's there in black and white.

Take your own advice. You're suggesting that I brought the Green Party in to the debate, when it is demonstrably true that you, in fact, brought the Green Party into the debate. You also suggested that you brought Eamon Ryan into the debate, when in actual fact I brought Eamon Ryan into the debate as a response to you bringing The Green Party into the debate.

Go away and learn how to be honest
    You obviously have some serious issues.
    I'll leave you to them.
    petaljam is dealing with it now.
    Goodbye.

You obviously have some serious issues.
    That's your inner monologue talking to you.

I'll leave you to them.
    You've been caught out lying to cover up previous lies. Maybe you need to learn how to not lie?

petaljam is dealing with it now.
    Goodbye.
    Coward

Here is a rational response:

When a bicycle encroaches within the legally specified distance of a car (which happens far more often than the other way around), is the driver of the car required to increase the distance, or suffer potential prosecution?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    Here is a rational response:

When a bicycle encroaches within the legally specified distance of a car (which happens far more often than the other way around), is the driver of the car required to increase the distance, or suffer potential prosecution?
    The legally specified distance of a car?

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    Cyclists must start to pay the costs of road provision and maintenance.
    They all benefit enormously from the hugely expensive road infrastructure yet do not contribute anything at all.

I would suggest an annual flat road tax of 100 euro per bicycle .

In the matter of insurance cyclists must also contribute to the insurance pool as some of them cause damage and injury.i suggest a basic premium of 50 euro.

It is deeply unjust that the only road users paying to use our roads are motorists.

Cyclists must now start to share the financial burdens of road use

What do other posters think.?

Campaign calls for cyclists to hold insurance, pay road tax
    Agree 100% and not before time. ALL road users need to be regulated and fund the provision of that infrastructure. Pedestrians are a little trickier and are likely anyway to have contributed to the infrastructure as they could also be motorists after parking their car or going back to it, having taken, and paid for a bus or taxi and therefore contributed through the ticket/fare price of the road maintenance.

Cyclists do cause damage and nuisance (swerving in and out, talking up too much space by cycling too far from the kerb etc), break the laws regularly - non observance of traffic lights for instance, many don't wear reflective gear or lights, or the wrong lights - red to the front, nothing to the back, or nothing to the front etc and get extremely aggressive when told how you, as a motorist almost knocked them down due to their lack of lights and/or reflective gear.

Now we hear of a proposal to give them more rights to flout the law and encroach on the motorist who pays for it all and is fined and pulled by the gardai when they break the laws (which is only right but its unequal). Its not the motorists fault that many have to drive into Dublin from far flung places because of poor planning and housing policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher2 View Post
    Now we hear of a proposal to give them more rights to flout the law and encroach on the motorist who pays for it all and is fined and pulled by the gardai when they break the laws (which is only right but its unequal). Its not the motorists fault that many have to drive into Dublin from far flung places because of poor planning and housing policies.
    What a strange counter argument to legislating for safe cycling. Almost as if you don't get the point.

Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment