Register to Comment
Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1085
Like Tree456Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Sotired View Post
    100% of cyclists are people.
    At least 50% of taxi drivers aren't.

And on a completely different matter, the next time someone complains about cyclists not using cycle lanes...

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by nakatomi View Post
    You seem to think if you ban cycling, cyclist will all get the bus, or walk. Of course the won't , most would get in their cars and drive instead, There would in fact be less room and commuting times would be longer.
    Oh, surely not. Most seem to pride themselves on being so environmentally friendly.

Anyway, For the slow learners, I thought it was obvious I was merely taking the contrarian position for the proposes of discussion. I even mentioned the nonsense of such a position.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    Correct.

But many cyclists are reckless dangerous drivers breaking red lights ,placing motorists in great fear, then speeding down pathways and placing pedestrians in great fear.

There has to be a stop to the mayhem and custodial sentences are required for cyclists who break a red light.

[I nearly killed one tonight as he sped with his unlit vehicle through a red light oblivious to everybody else]
    Dont be a complete numpty. We need the limited prison places for the like of that rapist that received 12 years for raping that poor girl at the gemercon.

Quote Originally Posted by MjrMarv View Post
    At least 50% of taxi drivers aren't.

And on a completely different matter, the next time someone complains about cyclists not using cycle lanes...

So, two cyclists using a cycle lanes. On that logic you could easily say "next time someone complains about drivers using the road."

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher2 View Post
    So, two cyclists using a cycle lanes. On that logic you could easily say "next time someone complains about drivers using the road."
    Look again. Pay attention to something that may be obstructing full use of the cycle lane.

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    Cyclists must start to pay the costs of road provision and maintenance.
    They all benefit enormously from the hugely expensive road infrastructure yet do not contribute anything at all.

I would suggest an annual flat road tax of 100 euro per bicycle .

In the matter of insurance cyclists must also contribute to the insurance pool as some of them cause damage and injury.i suggest a basic premium of 50 euro.

It is deeply unjust that the only road users paying to use our roads are motorists.

Cyclists must now start to share the financial burdens of road use

What do other posters think.?

Campaign calls for cyclists to hold insurance, pay road tax

Two cars, one blocking the footpath, the other blocking the footpath and the cycle lane.

Commonly done by Gardai when parking in the Phoenix park.

Look again. Pay attention to something that may be obstructing full use of the cycle lane.
    Yeah, yeah, I saw it. So what? There are likely 1000's of pictures of cyclists being fvckbags too. So what's your point?

Yeah, yeah, I saw it. So what? There are likely 1000's of pictures of cyclists being fvckbags too. So what's your point?
    I thought my point was obvious. But if you missed the big black 2 ton car blocking the cycle path, it's probably no surprise you missed my point too

I thought my point was obvious. But if you missed the big black 2 ton car blocking the cycle path, it's probably no surprise you missed my point too
    So what are the two cyclists cycling on?
    yourself.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment